Can I join you?

Options
I"m a veteran at losing weight, I'm just terrible at keeping it off. I've done WW, lost 50, had kids, gained it back (and then some). Lost 50 again on my own, gained back 20, etc. etc. I've been on JC since September & lost another 36lbs so far. I've haven't stayed this motivated for this long in a while. I'm hoping I can keep it up! I just started 30-day Shred 5 days ago, read the threads here and thought I'd say hello!

Replies

• BillNich
    Options
    Tinyrah. Yea friend me if you want and we can keep each other accountable3

Bill
  • Kimberk64
    Kimberk64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can friend me if you'd like.
  • LGOllie
    LGOllie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey! Horray for you! I don't know any other sites to compare this too, but I really feel at home here. It's funny how you depend on people and their comments eventhough you haven't even met them. I am right there with you regarding losing weight and gaining back, etc., but I feel very differently this time. I count my calories through MFP and find it easy to do. I am sticking too this place. It makes sense. It is easy. I feel healthy and I am working on making better food choices and not eating like a glutton. I care more now about keeping it off, not just losing it, and I realize that I will have to work at that too. So what if I will be counting calories for the rest of my life! This is fun!

Welcome! Please stay!!