Jillian Micheals DVD fans

Hi

So I am hooked on her DVD's love them (well love to hate). Have done Ripped in 30 and in the second round, but have also added Killer bums and thighs and Boost your metabolism. Question is to those who have done others, want to get maybe 2 others to mix it up a bit. What have you liked and found would still be slightly different to ones i have. Thinking about 6 week abs, No More Trouble Zones and Extreme Shred and Shed.

Thanks

Replies

• nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 248 Member
    Hi,
    I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 and adding in 6week 6pack, which is great. I tried No more trouble zones last week and was sore for 2 days, so if you want to step things up I'd go for this one.
    Having said that I love/hate Jillian and would do any of her workouts.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    I wish I could help you out but I have all the DVD's you mentioned you have! I have heard good and bad things about the shed and shred...have you tried googling reviews on those workouts? In February she is supposed to have a new dvd workout series called Body Revolution or something like that. She had the preview on her facebook page. Good luck!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    I love NMTZ, and have the yoga one I like that one, but it's tough on me.
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Thanks
  • Roshams
    Roshams Posts: 77
    I am in love with Jillian..... that is all O_o
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    I am doing the 30DS now and tried to add in the 6W6P and felt like she kept jumping around alot, I was getting confused. Is it me??
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Cheers re letting me know about the Body Revolution, have looked into it and registered to find out when avial, looks good, might wait for that.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    30DS!
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308 Member
    I loved No Trouble Zones, but now am hooked on Bob Harper Inside out Method Cardio and Strength. I actually like them better than No Trouble Zones, although that is a really good one too. Good luck.
  • Shred-It with Weights is a good one. I use a 10lb kettleball. Good for the core.. Explosive power! And the Trouble Zones one is good, but it's 45 minutes - be warned! :)
  • I've been doing 6W6P and I LOVE it! I've definitely been able to see a difference. I've also used 30 DS. It really depends on what you are going for :)
  • sAngelina
    sAngelina Posts: 2 Member
    I know this is different than what you mentioned and may not be what you're looking for but if you're ever looking to really change it up I'm currently doing Jillian's Yoga Meltdown. I am not a huge fan of yoga but my roommate owns the DVD so my 3 roommates & I have started doing it in the morning and it really works you. We're also thinking of borrowing a friend's No More Trouble Zones to change it up though. Good luck with whatever you try!
  • OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    I currently am doing the 30 day shred, and on days i have more free time to work out, i'll do the extreme shed and shred. The only thing i like more about the 30 day shred is that it's a shorter workout for a busier day (which sucks i wish i could work out an hour a day!) i recommend the 30 day shred before the extreme shed and shred.
  • rebysue
    rebysue Posts: 136
    LOVE 30 day shred. I bought a couple of her other videos but I can't even tell you which ones because I don't use them. I keep going back to the 30DS.
  • The main ones I do it 6week 6 pack, although my body has become used to the moves........
    and extreme shed and shred is allright. you'll sweat a lot! But i did like ripped in 30 (never finished though)
    I did banish fat boost metabolism once and i think its her hardest one!! but through jillian I've grown to love Bob
    and think he is fantastic and actually prefer him over her now. I love his totally ripped core and total body transformation dvds
    I Have HUGE biceps now!!! Love it!! well not Huge but they are big :D hope this helped. feel free to add me everyone!
  • I really like the no more trouble zones for a good workout. I wish it had more than one level though. I like the buns and thigh one. It seemed like more strength, less cardio than her others I've done. Liked yoga and six pack too! I think the banish fat, boost metabolism has been my least favorite of hers that I've tried. I'm beginning to think all of hers are good!
  • I am a huge Jillian Michaels fan but I don't know what she was thinking with Shed and Shred. I wish I hadn't wasted the $10 on it.

I like to switch between No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I toss in Ripped in 30, Killer Buns and Thighs, and Shred it with weights.

Good luck with your choice. Amazon usually has good prices on them.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    I love her too... I did 30ds loved it - now I'm doing Killer B&T, 6W6P and NMTZ missing them all up.... I've just upped my cals and I'm upping my weights on some of the moves for NMTZ......I've seen inches lost on 30ds - good start 6W6P had me confused at first not sure if I was doing it right until the morning- oh boy oh boy....NMTZ never did the dvd just the clips which I like because I can target on certain areas one day then the other for the next.....B&T still on lvl 1 on and off for 2-3 week but my legs and tush is shaping....I'm loving it!