Female bodybuilding tips

Options
2»

Replies

• renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you pick up the book "New Rules of Lifting for Women" great read and info along with training programs.

I bought this book because so many on MFP seem to be fans of it, and I didn't like it at all. The author seemed perpetually misinformed and unconvincing. But, like I said, a lot of people swear by it, so it may work for you. All I know is that I returned it the day after I bought it.

Even i borrowed it from my library for the same reason, but didn't like it either..
    May be try the above book, or even total strength training for women is also good
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you pick up the book "New Rules of Lifting for Women" great read and info along with training programs.

This! Definitely!!! I've got a 'heavy lifting' background and this is a terrific supplement to that as well as working with beginners.

And don't just skip to the workouts - READ the book! There is a lot of terrific information in there.
  • rinzainab
    Options

^^ This, Just got it a few weeks ago, and like it. If you go to amazon you can get used copies for less, I got mine for $6!!!!!

:bigsmile: