People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like we're on a new topic here, so I figured I'd drop by and say hi again. 25 year old budding martial artist/experienced grumpy old man here.

Feel free to add me. And get off my lawn!
  • xxkellywxx
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 and also looking for support :) I need to lose at least 70lbs to reach my goal weight! I look forward to helping you too xxxx
  • lysal156
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 from Sydney Australia, feel free to add me and I'll try be a cheerleader for you!
  • zoewoodland
    zoewoodland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, feel free to add me too. im Zoe, 24 from uk and need to lose roughly 30lbs to get to my target. I had a baby two years ago and just forgot to stop eating. Ive recently taken up poledancing which is an amazing work out but dont really have much support at home so would be great to make some new friends! x
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 from Yorkshire, UK and always looking for new support buddies, I want to lose about 30 pounds!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    27 (sadness :[ im old ) former NYer living in NJ

Feel free to add me. My goal is 80lbs.
  • GretaJane
    GretaJane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I'm 27 from Vancouver, Canada currrently living in London, England.

SW: 167
    CW: 154
    GW: 140
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    hi there, i am 27 with 70lbs to lose... only just joined on the 15th of jan and always looking for people to support, as it gets me through the day quite well.. if anyone here wants to add me.. feel free, and most off all... good luck
  • meghspencer
    Options
    I'll be 23 next month. I have about 50lbs to lose. Add me if you'd like! =D
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hey 29 here in Newfoundland Canada.. needing to lose 50lbs or more!!
  • nonchalant609
    Options
    He I'm new to the site, Weight goal is 40lbs and I would like to be added to the group.
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Hi I'm 24 and live in UK and have 2 kiddies 2 years and 9 months losing the baby weight. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    I am 24. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :D
  • rachaelh84
    rachaelh84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 27, live in Virginia and my goal is to lose 40 lbs.
  • PrincessLou2
    Options
    Im 23 and just joined, feel free to add :)
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21, feel free to add!
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Hey! I'll join! I'm Cassi, I'm 21 and a stay at home mom to a 19 month old and a 6 year old step son. I'm looking to eventually loose about 120lbs. I live in Maine so for the next few months my workouts with be indoors. One of goals is to walk in relay for life this summer.
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 27 here, always looking for new friends to help support and motivate through this journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Beths8705
    Options
    24 from illinois... doing low carb! Can always use support and love giving it! I have a low carb group on facebook if anyone is interested! Thanks
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/299885123379827/
    oh and feel free to add me on here
  • doing_it4me
    Options
    I am 21 and looking to lose 35-40 pounds and just feel comfortable in my own skin without pretending! I have hit my highest weight at 180... and I need to get it down to save my health. Diabetes and heart disease run in my family and I need to take control!

My weight and body image is holding me back from being the true me i can be....
    I do not have a supportive household my mother has a very negative view towards me and it really doesnt help the view of myself sO i need support!!