2012 Weight Loss Challenge

Options
I know that it's early, but I figured members can spend the next month and a half or so getting to know each other, discussing plans, getting advice, sharing recipe ideas, and a lot more before we "officially" start.

If you're interested in joining a weight loss group focused on losing weight in the new year, join!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/815-2012-weight-loss-challenge

Replies

• xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    We've hit 103 members so far! Getting a lot of responses, and plenty to talk about. Join any time!
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    We're over 300 members, and I've decided to change it up some XD

We now have chats for members looking to maintain weight, as well as gaining weight. I posted some new (and not so new) topics for people to chat in.

So, join and find people who are looking to reach the same goals as yourself :smile:

Hope to see you there!
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Is this challenge still going on?
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have never figured out how to participate in a challenge on here. But good luck. Sounds like fun!
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I tried to join the Valentine's Day challenge but it was closed. I guess I will keep looking.....frustrating though. :-(
  • ckmnstr
    Options
    I have lost 9 lbs since the first of the year.. so exciting.. i am thankful for my fitness pal for helping me take accout for what i put in my mouth.. it's "worth it work" ... It's amazing how great I feel without junk food and all that bread and fat.. Thanks again and good luck to you all....
  • missgailPer
    Options
    I joined a weight loss challenge at my gym . I'm so glad I did because it made me accountable for my food and exercise plan.
    It doesn't even matter if I don't win I'll be happy if I reach my personal goal. I've been going to the gym for almost a yr. but I use to eat a lot of junk that's why this challenge made me step up my game. Best Wishes to all!!!!