what u doing weekend

Options

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I would like to say I am going to get my apartment cleaned and the dishes done. But a more realistic statement would be I am going to shift around some of the clutter and maybe take the garbage out.

I also have a book report due for a class I am taking. That I will probably get done becasue it will be my excuse for not cleaning. :ohwell: Oh, and I will get to the gym a couple times too.
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    watching the Patriots move on to the superbowl :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Snowboarding this weekend :)
    im jelly
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Walking/running with fam on Saturday, and working the rest..
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Shopping! And a trip to the gym of course...
  • kawi2k4
    kawi2k4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Packing for my trip to Maui, gym, hope eat somewhat clean and try not to drink too much....everything in moderation!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My 15 year son is celebrating his birthday this tonight with a bunch of friends sleeping over. So I am going to have a house full of boys.

Zumba Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Celebrating my birthday on Sunday at my mother's house on Sunday afternoon.
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    going to the STOCK CAR ICE RACES on Sunday! (non-studded tires).
    ITS AWESOME!!
    you can check out pics on face book ... https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Call-Of-The-Wild-Campground/121059331238236
  • esseyf
    esseyf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not sure... we do not plan we just do what ever.
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Tonight: work-out then watching Moneyball with my wife
    Tomorrow: morning run, go to a college basketball game where they are giving out a bobblehead of my uncle, house party
    Sunday: workout/run, then visiting some friends for the football games

**EDIT - hurt my shoulder, no P90X for me... :mad:
  • deliak2010
    Options
    Tonight I'm going to my friend's 2 year old's bday party and then a Detroit Pistons game! Saturday I'm going to the North American Auto Show in Detroit and then out to dinner with my husband's friend and his wife who are coming from out of town. And Sunday I'm going to an organizational meeting for a human & civil rights organization that I'm a part of and then going home to SLEEP til Monday lol :)
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    Gym, gym,gym seeing my god daughter and then to see the Mighty HULL FC beat our rivals HULL KR, CMON ULL' (Rugby League)
  • cmillv
    cmillv Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Going to Vegas!
  • carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Working:ohwell:
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Relaxing. Maybe lay some new tile in my kitchen.
  • KaylaWareham
    Options
    Work, Shopping the GYM and a little bit of Bball :) !
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    a hike with a backpack full of bricks :)
  • yjdekle
    yjdekle Posts: 12
    Options
    2 hour run Saturday morning with my local running club followed by Ripped in 30 workout. Sunday is rest day.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Saturday is Spinning class with Insane Lady. Sunday is the Worst Day of the Year ride. 20 or 40 mile bicycle ride on the roads of Ann Arbor, Michigan on what is statisically the coldest weekend of the year. Mileage depending on conditions and my nerve. Thanks for asking.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Saturday: Take trash to drop off, go vote in the SC GOP Presidential Primaries, have an appt at 11am, grocery shopping, walk/run in the park, clean my house, maybe go see a movie in the pm.

Sunday: Sunday School 10am, Worship service 11am, rest and maybe watch some sports, 6pm evening church service, 7:30pm church choir practice.