SUMMER DOLLS CHALLENGE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    planks are no joke i actually think i can feel muscles forming when im doing them hahaha
    i've been doing them a while & once i can do the full two minutes without stoping i want to try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMaflQY30ek

& eventually i want to be able to do this workout without having to take breaks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9PsKb7DqA&feature=plcp&context=C3b74781UDOEgsToPDskI9GggFNhdb88dWMo5ddbnw
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    must do my planks today... no motivation to do them.
  • musicalivy
    Options
    Hi, I know you said you closed the group, but I only joined MFP on Sunday and just saw this on my search from another user I made friends with. Is it too late to join the fun? If so, I understand and will look for another. Thanks for considering! Good luck with your goals!

Name: Ivy
    Starting Weight: 153 (originally started at 195)
    Goal Weight: 125
    Non Scale Goal: To be able to run a mile with a good pace, and to have a flat stomach.

Intro: I am a wife and mother of two boys (5 & 7). I teach music and drama privately, as workshops, and in a school. I have diabetes and a year ago was refused refills on my medication because we lost our insurance and couldn't afford the testing the doctor wanted done. So I needed to do something drastic. I went on a diet (The 17 Day Diet) to restructure my eating habits and lifestyle. I also started doing the WII Fit every day to add to this new lifestyle. Since last April, I have gone from 195 to 153. I was using Loseit.com, but my cousin got me to switch to here on Sunday. I Love It! Looking forward to meeting new friends and encouraging all. Happy Challenge!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    planks are no joke i actually think i can feel muscles forming when im doing them hahaha
    i've been doing them a while & once i can do the full two minutes without stoping i want to try this

& eventually i want to be able to do this workout without having to take breaks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9PsKb7DqA&feature=plcp&context=C3b74781UDOEgsToPDskI9GggFNhdb88dWMo5ddbnw

You are AWESOME! This is a great goal. I can't even do a continuous 30 second plank yet, so those look super hard! Give it a go and let us know how you do.
  • kroderick
    kroderick Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The planks are killing me too. Also I need to do it when my girls are in bed. My two year old likes to get on my back and drop me down to the ground!
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to do planks yesterday! Can I do 4 minutes today to pick up the slack? Ouch!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Did 1min of planking this morning before my busy, busy day. Off to do another minute now... I WILL finish this challenge.
  • annfitfor40
    annfitfor40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input on the planks!:happy:
  • annfitfor40
    annfitfor40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My 3 year old tried to jump on my back as well!
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Planks! *faint* Got them done, the beginner ones, but good googily. :grumble: I'm also doing 30DS, day 3 today. I did my work fitness test today and finished in 8:55. Going to have to bust my bum to get down to 6 minutes. Definitely a challenge overall.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

I've bookmarked these. Maybe one day. (:
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Planks! *faint* Got them done, the beginner ones, but good googily. :grumble: I'm also doing 30DS, day 3 today. I did my work fitness test today and finished in 8:55. Going to have to bust my bum to get down to 6 minutes. Definitely a challenge overall.

Sounds like we're twins. I am on Level 1, day 3 of 30 DS as well. I was so sore from it today that I had to do the beginner planks as well. Jillian is going to kill me!
  • JennM874
    JennM874 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to change my goal weight to 30lbs! I don't think I will be able to lose 51 by June! Also I had to google planks...they look tough! Thanks!
  • QuiteNice
    QuiteNice Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am still doing 30 Day Shred, Level 1 and 10 minutes of Level 2. I am trying to work my way up. The planks are 10-15 seconds at a time. Good luck everyone! Keep up the good work!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    well i got my planks in yesterday even though i really didnt feel like it hahah
    hope everyone is havng a good day!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    planks done for today!
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    planks, how I hate you! LOL but I know its doing something I can feel! How are you ladies doing???
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I bought cookies for my kids today and ate 6 of them!! ahhhhhhh! time to workout!! :)
  • danirio
    Options
    I hate Planks, I wamt to bake cookies sooooooo bad , i had choclate cake this week :embarassed:
  • RitzCracker87
    Options
    I've felt like baking cookies lately too! I refuse to do it unless I'm gonna be seeing other people that I can dump them onto, though. I have no self control with cookies in the house!