Soup is my savior

Options
Today, soup was my savior.

I'm sitting here at work, craving a granola bar, or something sweet and carb filled.

I ransacked my drawers and was just about to give in...until I found packages of instant cup soup.

I don't want to promote a name brand, but the one I had was pretty low in calories.

I basically had 60 calories instead of 150...and less the fat, carbs, and sugars. I'm pretty content now and I feel like I can make it through the rest of the day without going over my caloric goals.

Yeah! :happy:

217956.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• coachkathy
    coachkathy Posts: 35
    Options
    just watch the sodium in those soups which will make you retain water!
  • sixela310
    sixela310 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good tip... lots of times I get chilly in my work cube because they blast us with A/C... and it makes me crave hot cocoa, which is is in our break room for us.. and pretty high in calories.
    I will keep some cup of soups handy from now on....... I wonder if there are any good organic options with reduced sodium?
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It's the little victories...and as long as you are drinking plenty of water, the sodium wont bother you. But you have to drink A LOT! Lol!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Good tip... lots of times I get chilly in my work cube because they blast us with A/C... and it makes me crave hot cocoa, which is is in our break room for us.. and pretty high in calories.
    I will keep some cup of soups handy from now on....... I wonder if there are any good organic options with reduced sodium?

If you are craving hot chocolate there are some diet ones that are 25 calories a packet and I think they are pretty good.:smile:
  • penguinlady
    Options
    I forgot about the sodium...Thanks. I'll go chug some watar ASAP. :flowerforyou:

217956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter