What's Your Weather Like Right Now

Replies

• rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Western Isles (off the west coast of Scotland) it is 'blowing a hoolie' in other words windy and rainy.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Seattle area (Port Orchard, due west of Seattle). One foot of snow on the ground in our yard. Spent five hours digging out my driveway last night. Starting to change to rain now ... will have a huge mess when all this melts off. Wind storm tonight likely to knock down even MORE trees...
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Cold & wet today where I am, have had some lovely frost and clear starry nights this week too though :smile: - The Midlands, England, UK!
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    -20C (feels like -30C with windchill) Calgary, Alberta. Chinook overnight though! Gonna "warm" up.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    It is cold, and we are supposed to be hit with a snow storm within the hour.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    I'm in sunny Hawkes Bay on the North Island of New Zealand. It's the middle of summer here & I've woken up this morning to a beautiful day! :bigsmile:
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Another B-E-A-utiful day in Southern California!
    Actually, suns out but its freezing :S
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    cold in the 30's here in new york. supposed to snow tonight- tomorrow
  • i live in GTA (greater toronto area) and it's quite chilly here today. -7°C with a wind chill of -13°C. my hands get frozen if i don't wear gloves.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    No snow (unfortunately) and FREEZING here in Northern WI. My car read -3 at lunch and thats without the windchill.... :grumble:

Anyone have a spare bedroom somewhere warm? I will even settle for NOT cold at this point!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Its 6.5 degrees here in Milwaukee and snowing. Last night was - 2.
  • Today it's only -20 but the last couple days we were in a "deep freeze" and it was hitting -48 Celsius ... Alberta here :)
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Chicago cold and snowing hard :( have to sit in traffice for hours hate it :frown:
  • tracym17
    tracym17 Posts: 68 Member
    wet n windy here in Glasgow, apparently snow on the way.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    I'm in the northeast corner of the US (Boston) and it's near freezing, with 4 inches of snow on the ground. Expecting another 4 inches on Saturday. Ugh!

Yes I am closer to the Cape. in Raynham and there is all this gross white stuff every where, and expecting more tomorrow :(
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Houston, TX

77, Partly Cloudy with winds from 10-20 mph. Normal January weather
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    wow reading everyones temp make me cold....Its 78 and sunny in beautiful key west :smile:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    wet windy and mild... but hey... I am in the UK ^^
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    been snowin about 3 hours. totally awesome
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Los Angeles, CA... need i say more? :wink:
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Raining in San Francisco, Ca and in the mid 50's probably. I'm going out for a walk in the rain with the dog...Keep up my exercise and the dog's too. I have been shopping and walking rather then eating too much.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    75 and sunny in the DFW area
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Los Angeles, CA... need i say more? :wink:

smog? lol
  • 13* F and 2 inches of snow and another 6 on its way by morning
  • I live in Missouri, so the weather changes on an hourly basis. No joke. Our seasons are the wierdest. The other day it was 14 degrees out and the day after it was 60. A few weeks ago it snowed all night and then was sunny and 58 the next day, it all melted right away.
  • I live in Missouri, so the weather changes on an hourly basis. No joke. Our seasons are the wierdest. The other day it was 14 degrees out and the day after it was 60. A few weeks ago it snowed all night and then was sunny and 58 the next day, it all melted right away.

Oh and we always say, "If you don't like the weather, just wait a few days and it'll change."
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    14 and sunny here in western South Dakota.... no snow though. Supposed to be 51 tomorrow.. go figure.....
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Western Massachusetts. 27 degrees sunny....winter storm warning, expect about 5" of snow tonight.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Cold (27 F) in PA and we're supposed to have snow/mix tonight into tomorrow. I'm ready for Spring.
  • sarawoertink
    sarawoertink Posts: 62 Member
    It's about 60 and sunny out here in southern California :)