• Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    South West Michigan, 16F dropping to 5F tonight
    Windy and expecting 7inches overnight....joy :grumble:
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Phoenix, Arizona and it is currently 64 degrees. And a few clouds here and there... Needs to be warmer!!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    21 degrees and cloudy here in Cleveland. We're about to get the snow that is moving east across Illinois and Indiana.
  • glasielady
    glasielady Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Here in Central Ohio, Columbus 22 degrees here. Sleet, freezing rain, snow on it's way.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    California and its raining. :(
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Freezing rain, it's warmed up from -14 to -2. BC Canada
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    It's snowing in Wisconsin. 3 to 6 inches and maybe 10 degrees. We've been spoiled this winter, but I think its starting to catch up.

Yes, we've been spoiled here on the other side of the lake as well....and definitely catching up and I don't like it one bit LOL
  • mirrim666
    Options
    70 degrees and cloudy in Austin, TX.

Here's the explanation for our weather...
    http://www.twolumps.net/d/20120120.html
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Freakin cold... and getting ready to snow again. :sad: I so despise cold and snow. Wish my parents would be up for moving some place warm.... cause I am a momma's girl and can't leave her in yucky, cold, IL.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    In the 'burbs of Chicago: 15°F (feels like 7 with windchill) / -9°C, with heavy snow. Pretty.

This means the husband-man-person will not get home 'til late. I will be drinking early to honor the suffering he will be going through on the drive home. :drinker:
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Western Isles (off the west coast of Scotland) it is 'blowing a hoolie' in other words windy and rainy.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Seattle area (Port Orchard, due west of Seattle). One foot of snow on the ground in our yard. Spent five hours digging out my driveway last night. Starting to change to rain now ... will have a huge mess when all this melts off. Wind storm tonight likely to knock down even MORE trees...
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Cold & wet today where I am, have had some lovely frost and clear starry nights this week too though :smile: - The Midlands, England, UK!
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    -20C (feels like -30C with windchill) Calgary, Alberta. Chinook overnight though! Gonna "warm" up.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It is cold, and we are supposed to be hit with a snow storm within the hour.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in sunny Hawkes Bay on the North Island of New Zealand. It's the middle of summer here & I've woken up this morning to a beautiful day! :bigsmile:
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Options
    Another B-E-A-utiful day in Southern California!
    Actually, suns out but its freezing :S
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    cold in the 30's here in new york. supposed to snow tonight- tomorrow
  • sheystar
    Options
    i live in GTA (greater toronto area) and it's quite chilly here today. -7°C with a wind chill of -13°C. my hands get frozen if i don't wear gloves.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    No snow (unfortunately) and FREEZING here in Northern WI. My car read -3 at lunch and thats without the windchill.... :grumble:

Anyone have a spare bedroom somewhere warm? I will even settle for NOT cold at this point!