uncharted 1-2-3 PS3

Options
who played them ? all the way through???
i have a question to thoses who did, if you didnt,,you may not wanna look here, as i might spoil some fun for you,,, but there is something i wanna know,,,,

Replies

• wigglelee
    wigglelee Posts: 491
    Options
    any ps3 players out there???? its killing me,,, i need to know something,,,,lol
  • angraham2
    angraham2 Posts: 128
    Options
    I have a PS3....
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I played through 1 and 2, not 3 yet.
  • BlakeK80
    Options
    Yup... i'm a big gamer and ive played all 3 uncharted games. Probably the best series on PS3. Although i thought 3 lacked something from the other 2. So, what would you like to know?
  • Serenavictoria
    Serenavictoria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me, I have. I was disappointed in 3 though...
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i started playing 3, but i'd bought it for someone and had to give it to them :( boo haha. the graphics of it truly amazed me.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooo don't say that - 3 was supposed to be amazing. I like 2 better than one though.
  • Serenavictoria
    Options
    Thank god I'm not the only one. The game is visually beautiful. but the story was lacking a bit and the game play, not much of it. There weren't nearly as many puzzles either. I felt cheated, really.
  • monst76
    monst76 Posts: 25
    Options
    I played 1 and really enjoyed it, I'm a big time Gamer been playing mostly FPS (MW3 & BF3) but Skyrim seems to be one of the best games of the year. Check it out.
  • Serenavictoria
    Options
    I want it, but I can't afford Skyrim. I also then for sure would not be working out... Or leaving the house, ever. Haha.

something funny, my friend had a drinking problem and then he got skyrim. He doesn't drink nearly as much now, only went out like twice in two weeks. That is awesome for him. He spends his hours playing the game instead
  • BlakeK80
    Options
    Skyrim is unfortunately pretty much a broken game. The amount of glithches and bugs in there make it almost unplayable at times. I've not played the PS3 version (i play on PC) but i've heard it's even worse. It's a huge shame because i love the Elder Scrolls games. Oblivion is still one of the best games ever.

Yeah i agree uncharted 3 lacked something. It's as if Naughty dog went all out on style and forgot the substance. This tends to happen a lot when a series becomes very successful. The story was weaker than the previous 2 and it felt much more set up. Big staged moments like the burning mansion and the Sinking ship which are there to wow the audience but it detracted from the actual experience as a whole imo.

The Fallout games are brilliant as are the Mass effect series... Can't wait for ME3. PS3 owners, i would recomened picking up a cheap 360 just to get ME1 :)
  • Serenavictoria
    Options
    I agree. They spends so much tinge with visuals. And they added a 3d effect to the game. I don't care about 3d. Just give me my game back. its like I loved the god of war series (my dogs name is Kratos), and the last one just killed my game play by making so many cinematics.

I do love Dead Space 1+2. Those were good.

And yes, Skyrim is pretty buggy on the xbox, haven't seen the ps version though. They should have finished the game properly and not rushed it. People would have waited.
  • wigglelee
    Options
    thanks for response,,,,!!! i see some didnt play it yet,,i wont ruin it for you and ask my 2 questions here,,lol ill message you blake,
  • wigglelee
    Options
    finished all of them , love them all, love the ending,,some how,,,,lol,,,,