What are/were your snacks today?

Options

Replies

• amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    morning snack was a yoplait Boston Creme Pie yogurt...

afternoon snack were Pretzel Crisps, Pepper Jack flavor, yum!

I also really like the Newton thins or a bag of Cheerios.
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    Yes!! IT's really good, but it's not so good dry! I like it with greek yogurt and blueberries!!!
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I had a Clif bar this morning not too long after I had an apple. I worked out and hadn't eaten anything. I counted the apple as breakfast, and because I ate the Clif bar later I counted that as a snack. I also had a few almonds...and then about an hour ago I was bad and had TWELVE Cheez-its...so good though! I plan on eating dinner later.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm having wheat crackers with hummus. Also a protein bar after my workout :D
  • leah_8303
    leah_8303 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    2 clementines (80 cal)
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    shrinkinginQualicum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Based off of the "what was your lunch" thread. What did you eat for snacks today, or what are you planning to eat later?

I usually don't snack, are we suppose to?

If I'm hungry I'll grab a can of tuna but that's not really what most people would call a "snack". I also eat a can or two for breakfast and another for lunch. They're cheap and filling and low calories, I'd have to eat ten 5 ounce cans a day to reach my daily calories.

Watch out for too much tuna, since apparently it is high in mercury. I was eating it a lot, and the guys at work mentioned it to me. I looked it up, and it appears to be true. A couple of times a week is okay, but daily...not so much. They are old fish, so have more time to accumulate the mercury in their systems. Try salmon, or turkey. That's what I use the rest of the time.
    And today my snacks were an egg and two tbsp peanut butter with an apple.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Two hard boiled egg whites with spicy hummus dolloped in the middle.

I also made some "Brownie Batter Dip" and taste tested it.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Today I was bad. But I'm sick and I don't care.

2/3 of a strawberry pop tart and a granola bar. And I liked it.
  • andreacord
    Options
    Piece of rye bread with peanut butter, baby carrots with tztatziki dip, and sugar free jello.
  • LizW1388
    LizW1388 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hannah's Skinny Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
    2 servings = 4 tablespoons = 100 calories

Pepperidge Farm - Baked Naturals Wheat Crisps
    1 serving = 17 crackers = 140 calories
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Pretzel bites, protein bar, V8 V Fusion Juice, some whey with water.
  • alishuman
    Options
    Haven't felt snackish lately... I did eat 1/2 ounce of cashews earlier, though.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Protein spinach smoothie with pineapple slices on the side, mixed nuts, and a thinkthin protein bar.
  • KazeKaiyouHime
    Options
    I had some sour cream and onion special k cracker chips (about half a serving I think... It was what was left over after I made serving size snack bags) and a 100 calorie pack of fudge stripes with my grande americano. If I need something after dinner I'll probably have 100 calorie dark chocolate or some skinny cow chocolate.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    So far the only snack I've had is mango peach salsa and whole grain tortilla chips. I need to eat some more though.

ETA: Oh I take that back I had some peanut butter and crackers too, forgot to log that.
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just printed out a coupon for skinny cow icecream. I'm thinking about giving it a try.

um skinny cow icecream is AMAZING!! you should definitely try it
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Four-Cheese Triscuit Thins with Sabra Greek Olive Hummus. : )

Lots of great ideas here!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    marsh.jpg
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    marsh.jpg

That is too cute!
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My mid-morning snack was 2 mandarins and a stick of Weight Watchers string cheese. In the mid-afternoon I'm going to have fat-free, vanilla-flavored, greek yogurt. Yum! :)