Not really "new" but needing new friends anyways (:

Options
Hi all!

My name is Destany and I am 20 years old. I started using MFP a while back and was doing pretty good keeping track of what I was eating and I even started going to the gym at my neighborhood clubhouse. I had lost a total of 15 pounds. But then I started slacking like I always seem to do and stop using MFP all together and gained 5 of that back. Sad, I know ): (I am 165 now.)

My ultimate goal is to lose some body fat and gain some lean muscle and get down into the 140-145 weight range (and stay there!) by my 21st birthday in June (hence "fitbytwentyone"). I am proud to say that I recently became a member of my local LA Fitness club and I have a personal trainer to help me.

Today is a new day. And I'm taking advantage of it. With the help of some new friends (and maybe some old ones) and my trainer, I know I can reach my goals.

So what do you say? Wanna be my friend? (:

Love,
Destany

Replies

• adunning81
    Options
    Sure. I'm at 167 and my goal is 155 - 160. Let's motivate each other.
  • RK262
    RK262 Posts: 17
    Options
    Sure! I'm at 191 now and my goal is to be between 130-140. I'd be happy to help motivate you. Good luck!
  • Alinakel
    Alinakel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yea sure! :) im 5'6 145, trying to get down between 115-120. and could help with motivation :)
  • fitbytwentyone
    Options
    Thanks guys! I added you all! Let's do this! (:
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I love the support here at MFP
  • samdempsey38
    Options
    I used MFP about a year and a half ago and lost a good chuck of the weight i wanted to but started to slide just after Christmas. I've decided to give it another go as well
  • alicemullin
    Options
    I'm Ali, almost 25 year old teacher in Seattle. I've lost 60 pounds and have at least 30 more to go. I'd love some new friends on here!
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    I'm always up for making new friends
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Im new too.... wanting to lose about thirty pounds..... Good luck every one you can add me if you want :)
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    hi destany.

luv 2 hun. :o)

i too want to lose fat and gain lean muscle - want a nice feminine six pack. haha

gemma
  • wmcagirl
    wmcagirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have been using MFP but not faithfully. I too need some more support (friends) on here and maybe I can meet my goal too! :smile:
  • AgataZasada
    Options
    Hi this is my first post. I have lost 10 lbs since Dec 2011 and started on MFP in January. Im 27 years old, current weight 210lbs, goal to be 140lbs (by November). Hope I can make new friends too!