Crazy Canucks Weigh In June 3

Options
Up early and getting this underway.

Last week: 215.6
This week: 215.4

Pretty much a maintenance week for me which is what I expected. I forced myself to stay away from the gym most of the week as I had been pushing myself pretty hard and was really feeling worn out because of it. The body is ready to go full speed again so next week should show much better results.

Here's hoping you all had good a great week! :bigsmile:

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Good morning all,

I had a good week and here is my weigh in

Last week: 203
    Today: 199.4

Good luck to everyone!! And keep up the good work

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I also had a good week,
    Last week: 164
    This week: 161.6
    so a 2.4 lb loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Happy! Good luck everyone! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
  • nhodgson
    nhodgson Posts: 9
    Options
    My week wasn't stellar, but at least a bit of a loss...
    Last week 260
    This week 258

Good luck everyone :drinker:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Last Week: 187.8
    Today: 186

1.8lbs down!

Now I really wish I wouldnt have ate so bad.Oh well still down

Good Luck!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning Canucks!

I lost 1.7lbs this week (222.2 last week and 220.5 this morning) :happy:

This morning I have finally shed away 6 years of accumulated fat - I'm at what I like to call my "Pre Husband" weight :laugh: Can't wait for next week, hoping to get out of the 220's! :wink:

Congrats to everyone else too! Looks like we've had a great week!

FreezeFrame congrats on making it out of the 200's!!!

:drinker: Here's to next week!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Morning!!

I'm giving you my weight from yesterday 109.4 lbs,(ONLY 4.4 LBS LEFT TO GO!!) as i forgot to weigh myself before my tea this morning.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for me is 165- up just a bit. Good luck everyone!

Go Canada Go!
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone !!! WTG on the great work !!!

My weight is the same as it was last week. 218. Was hoping to break away from that number but apparently not this week. :sad: Next week for sure !!! :happy:

Will post results tomorrow !!!!

:drinker:

Quick question..what is the 30 day shred some of you are doing?
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My start weight of last week was 164.5 (Silly vacation)

Today I weigh in at 161.5
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Morning Canucks!

I lost 1.7lbs this week (222.2 last week and 220.5 this morning) :happy:

This morning I have finally shed away 6 years of accumulated fat - I'm at what I like to call my "Pre Husband" weight :laugh: Can't wait for next week, hoping to get out of the 220's! :wink:

Congrats to everyone else too! Looks like we've had a great week!

FreezeFrame congrats on making it out of the 200's!!!

:drinker: Here's to next week!

Thanks it was very exciting to see a "1" as the first number, it's been a long time!!!!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh In: 148 lbs.!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    YAHHH!!! so finaly it looks like no more slump for me!!! I'm so happy!!!! back on track:happy:

Wow! everyone did so well this week!! Congrats Canadians!!! Great motivation this past week also!!! I love the team spirit!:drinker:

Jomickey, 30 day shred is Jillian's (from the Biggest Loser) work out dvd. it was rough doing level two yesturday. I dont get the sound(b/c my husband stole the sound cord for his computer at work), so i dont entirely know what she says, but its definately a good workout!!!:happy: I would recommend it!!

I am also following a diet plan from Jillian's book, Making the Cut. I am on day 9 of the menu. Its some good eatin!:happy:

The water and push up challenge . . . how did everyone do?? I was able to get the water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: , wow did i ever. the push up were a challenge for sure, but I pushed myself and did the best I could. Any ideas for the next challenge??
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I think the next challenge should be that everybody get 2-3 servings of fruit in per day. I know for me, staying away from the bad food has been a challenge, so if I make sure to get in the fruits I am more full from it and dont crave the bad stuff as much! Oh, and Jay_83 where did you get that making the cut book? do you find the diet hard to follow?
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    I think the next challenge should be that everybody get 2-3 servings of fruit in per day. I know for me, staying away from the bad food has been a challenge, so if I make sure to get in the fruits I am more full from it and dont crave the bad stuff as much! Oh, and Jay_83 where did you get that making the cut book? do you find the diet hard to follow?

Fruit sounds good!!:happy:

I found the book at Coles/Indigo. Jillian does say in the book tho, if you need to lose more than 20 pounds, her first book would be more helpful. This book is for getting in better shape, toned etc. So if that what you need, its a great book. I dont know about her first book.
    The menu is a challenge at times, especially when I have to cook for my husband as well. :laugh: He likes different food than what i'm making but he was willing to try it. I have to improvise sometimes with what I have in the fridge, but I have basically followed the menu pretty well. If I dont have ingrediants for the meal for that night, I switch to a different day and just go back to it later. probably not the right thing to do, but I do my best with what I have. It definately gives you more options for future meals, like we really like the Apricot Chicken and will make it in the future when I'm off the 30 day meal schedule. I have to admit that I do have cheat days, where I feel bad that my husband hasnt gotten anything bbq'd, but thats real life.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: hello there everyone, i went up just a little from 211.4 to 211.8

I don't get it I worked my butt off hopefully it will show next weight in. Hope everyone else had a great week.

cin
  • Lotus42
    Lotus42 Posts: 13
    Options
    Horrible week for me :(

last week 152.5
    this week 155.5

I forgot to weigh myself this morning though, so I just did it now... probably not AS accurate, but can't be that far off
  • Lotus42
    Lotus42 Posts: 13
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: hello there everyone, i went up just a little from 211.4 to 211.8

I don't get it I worked my butt off hopefully it will show next weight in. Hope everyone else had a great week.

cin

Don't be discouraged, muscle weighs more then fat! :bigsmile:
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Horrible week for me :(

last week 152.5
    this week 155.5

I forgot to weigh myself this morning though, so I just did it now... probably not AS accurate, but can't be that far off

I've been told that your weight can fluctuate 2lbs everyday <thru the course of the day> so don't be too discouraged with your weigh in. The change may not be as great as you think. :flowerforyou:
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    The odd indifferent or slight gain week isn't so bad, don't be discouraged. I pretty much maintained this week after forcing myself to stay away fro the gym most of it to allow my body to recharge. Got back into the gym today (819 calories burned, what's for dinner? :bigsmile: ) and I could actually see very positive improvements after giving my body a break.

As far as the challenges, I always get my daily water, may have been slighty down yesterday. Didn't go anywhere near the pushup challenge, even if it wasn't a rest week for me the daily pushups would interfere with my lifting routine.
  • TracySAX
    TracySAX Posts: 8
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in yesterday opps. my weight is 205.6 .

Jody You don't have to figure out what I have gained because I know I have gained weight since my last weigh in many weeks ago!!
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Stephica she is our biggest loser this week !!! WTG !!!!

Great Job everyone and I hope you have an awesome week !!!

Stephica -3.0 lbs 1.82%
    Freezeframe -3.6 lbs 1.77%
    Mxburke -2.4 lbs 1.46%
    Sweettart -1.8 lbs 0.96%
    Momto5 -1.0 lbs 0.91%
    Nhodgson -2.0 lbs 0.77 %
    Tashas -1.7lbs 0.77%
    Jay 83 -0.6 lbs 0.40%
    Thejackyl -0.2lbs 0.09%
    Jomickey .0 lbs 0%
    Chosen(0.4) lbs %
    Cyndi1(0.6) lbs%
    Lotus42 (3.0)lbs%
    tracySAX welcome back !!!

Please let me know if I missed anyone ! :happy:
    I just sent hubby out to find me the 30 day shred..lol I'll let you know how that goes..lol:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: