Newbie :) Going on 30 with 80-100 lbs to lose. Need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• AgataZasada
    Options
    Hi there,

I would love to be your friend. I am just starting up, and have lost 10lbs in a month. I am 27 (going on 28), current weight is 210lbs and need to loose 70 lbs. I need friends as well to help me in my journey. I am a horrible cook, but I am always up to the challenge. Add me if you like.

Congrats on joining and happy adventure,
    Agata
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    looking to lose 60 lbs myself, id would be happy to be your friend if you want to add me
  • alisma73
    alisma73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck , I joined at the end of last year and found this site really supportive and given me loads of insight in where my sticky points are. Feel free to add me as a friend. I need to lose about another 40 + pounds.
    xxx
  • gdc1979
    gdc1979 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi, Good luck, I have about 70 lbs to lose, and for a similar reason to yourself. So that I can be around for my son growing up. I have found MFP a hugely motivational tool. I hope it works for you too!

Feel free to add me. ( i also need friends:( ...lol)
  • 82dB
    82dB Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Nice one on the 6lb already! Feel free to add me too.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and also need to loose quite a bit of weight (about 65ish lb) Feel free to add, I come on every day. Well done on the 6lb, thats better than I've done :-) x
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi, I Am 28 and I need supporot.. I have facebook if anyone wants to help and be helped on this process. I have 100plus pounds to loose! 50lbs at a time baby!!
  • paigeyleigh
    paigeyleigh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :) Its great to be here ...and have so much support and on the same page as everyone else! Looking forward to getting to know those who have added me and i've added :)