? for the ladies!

Options
So I have a question for the other ladies on here.... Do you have less ambition to exercise during your monthy visit? I am having the hardest time getting motivated this week! I just have to know if I am just being a wimp or if others go through this! lol

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I do, too, but I find that once I'm there it gets my energy up and any cramps&other bad side effects almost vanish entirely.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I actually have more. I read that the start of your period is the best day to start a diet, since you're body will be losing water weight that week. It kind of kick starts your diet.
  • jenlwren
    jenlwren Posts: 41
    Options
    Yes...for some reason when the "mood" changes so can the motivation. However, this is the best time to exercise and consume more water.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    No you are not be a wimp!! I am there with ya, I have a major case of the "don't want toos" this week.
    Good luck!
    Rhonda
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    When aunt flo comes to visit I wish I could run and hide:happy: I make myself go to the gym and run, because in my silly little head I think I can run her away!!!
  • SkyraBee
    SkyraBee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    No, I think it helps. It stops me from sitting on the couch just thinking about how crappy I feel. It gets me up and moving and then I usually feel so much better.
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oh I am just so darn tired! lol I feel like I could sleep for a week! I am sticking with the calories correctly but have been really bad about excercise!
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well I did get my rear up and did a turbo teabo workout for 30 min. That is all I can handle tonight! Time to hit the shower! Thanks ladies...I needed the sympathy and the kick in the rear! :wink: