Hey guys NEED friends!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hey everyone! I have been on MFP for a little bit, I have a couple friends (and thank goodness for them) But my page is a little empty sometimes! I was hoping maybe to get some more friends to help motivate and inspire me to keep going! I have lost about 20 pounds so far and I would like to lose another 20 (long term goal) but for now a short term goal of mine is to lose like 10 more pounds while I am deployed (active duty air force) I only have 6 more weeks until I return home! AND so I would really love to lose 8-10 more pounds :) So....if you dont mind me looking up to you for motivation and inspiration add or send me a message! Thank you so much :D!:heart:

Replies

• Onetwo_bre
    Onetwo_bre Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. It is sad when you feel like you're working hard, but your posts stay empty. It feels kind of lonely. I will add you. Please give me encouragement.

:]
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Lets get you some more friends.!!!!

Friendly Bump to the top of the boards!!!!
  • carissaharkins
    carissaharkins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Lets get you some more friends.!!!!

Friendly Bump to the top of the boards!!!!

thank you so much!!! :)
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • stephet92
    Options
    I have been on here since this summer and I am not able to stick with it. I get discouraged so quickly because I dont have friends on here and my friends are over an hour away. So it has been hard to comunicate with them and stay encouraged. I have tried to add a few people but so far I have not gotten friends on here. I would love to get more friends on here too. :happy:
  • meggerz007
    Options
    Congrats girl!! I lost 20 lbs so far too and i'm really struggling with this last 20. I started the 30 day shred program yesterday and I feel it already. Good luck on the rest of your journey!!!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sent a request stephet92!!. I will motivate you!!!!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me but beware, I push and sometimes need to be pushed. =)
  • gammybear
    Options
    You can add me- I know where your coming from- I moved out of state and only go to a gym a couple days a week.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've been using MFP on and off for awhile, but I just recently started checking out the "community." I could use a few friends too. Add me.