does it frustrate you when people cant drive in snow or rain

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    How about the people in their monster SUVs who think they can do 90 on ice just because they have 4WD? It's 4-wheel-drive...not 4-wheel-stop, people.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Yes...and of course it is always next level agitating when it's the first snow of the season. I have a neighbor who is in her mid 90's and she seriously is the first person to clean off her car and go out driving in the snow...she's a cool old lady. Total driving champ.
  • tiffanymagic
    Options
    OMG!!! I thought I was the only one :-)
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    What do you mean frustrated when ppl can't drive in the rain or snow? I get frustrated by drivers that drive stupid period.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    people can't drive in Cleveland, period. not sure if it's like that for the rest of Ohio, but jeebus. so glad my commute is only 20 minutes instead of an hour plus now.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The simple solution to this is to just drive when noone is on the road, despite the snow last night here, I still got to work (45 mile commute) in about the same amount of time as normal. But I leave for work at 5am.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I totally get this i live in Phoenix and when it rains people just drive retarded i hate people who dont know how to drive in the rain. That being said i am one of those people :blushing: