What's your favorite time to workout?

Options
124»

Replies

• Toxictwist
    Options
    I'm up at 4:30 on weekdays & at the gym by 5:15-5:30 until 7am. That's really the only time I know I will make time to go
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    If I don't workout in the morning, then rarely will it happen!
  • Tinaatpeace
    Tinaatpeace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've read you burn the most calories if you do it first thing in the morning and even better if the tempture is cold. I personally exersize during TV commericals because they turn into mini- goals. Do it till the show starts again...
  • jmmbrent
    jmmbrent Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    definetely in the morning 6am
  • Tinaatpeace
    Tinaatpeace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! What time do you go to bed? I get my 8 hours and it would be fairly hard to get up before 7 AM
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I like going around 6-630AM, gives me enough time to get cardio / a good workout in before work.. sometimes I tell myself, i'll go on my lunch break or after work.. but usually by then i'm tired LOL
  • Horskrzy
    Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like to associate the word "favorite" to things that I realy like vs. things I need and/or want to do so my answer is never! :grumble:
    If you ask what's working for me I would say 5:30 am and 4:30 pm M-F, then once on Sat & Sun in the morning sometime.
  • sunflowerjesss
    sunflowerjesss Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I usually try to go to the gym and be back before my kiddies get up. That means waking up at 4:45 and being home by 6:30. But my hubby doesn't get home from work until 10pm and I am often up waiting for him to get a chance to hang out without children.

I am currently only getting to the gym 3 times a week. 2 of those times are before the kids get up.