New to MFP

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm new to MFP. I have been watching my calories for a long time now. I just starting the P90X program and I'm really excited to make some great changes.

Replies

• liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I just joined MFP too! Good luck on your journey, I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss!!!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Make sure you set up MFP correctly!
    Otherwise it will sabotage you!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I just joined a couple weeks ago. Its my new obsession. :)
  • AthleticMale
    Options
    What do you mean set up correctly?
  • ljean77
    ljean77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So far this is the easiest weight loss plan I have ever done....LOVE IT!!!
  • Lizerra
    Lizerra Posts: 22
    Options
    im new too! hello :0)
  • AthleticMale
    Options
    Hello there. Welcome to the weight loss journey.
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    can you clarify on setting mfp up correctly? love more info thanks!
  • brownsugah76010
    Options
    I'm relatively new; I started about 10 days ago and am just IN LOVE with this website. It's given me just what I need to be motivated. I got my sister involved and she's a big fan as well. I hope to achieve my goals by summer!
  • AthleticMale
    Options
    Everyone welcome to MFP, hope everyone gets lots of success.
  • carlaod
    Options
    I've just joined MFP and I love it so far! I think the calorie counter tool is amazing I never really realized how much excess I was eating everyday until I started looking at what I was eating! I love the fitness tracker too but I have a question.

When I work out and mark it in the daily fitness portion when I go back to my food tracker it says I've gained XXX amount of extra calories because I burned that many... seems a little strange to say I need to burn X amount of calories a week and consume X amount of calories a week to lose weight but throws me off when it says that I have more left in the day then I actually do.