HALFWAY - LOST 60POUND IN 6MONTHS

Options

Replies

• kegger11
    Options
    OMG you are amazing! You just gave me hope! Keep going!!
  • 123kermie
    Options
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome....... so proud of you, I know it isn't easy! you look great!
  • kegger11
    Options
    OMG you are amazing! You just gave me hope! Keep going!!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You have done an amazing job and are very inspirational. Best of luck on the rest of your journey!! You've definitely got this!
  • tropicalbreeze123
    Options
    omg so inspiring!! u look great :)
  • mandi3370
    mandi3370 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    girl you look great. i started at 239 on jan 1st and have it set in my head that i wanted to loose 40 lbs by June 1st... thanks to MFP and my new friends helping me find my way Im dow to 227 after 20 days. its very inspiring to see your progress. makes me feel like i can really do this. thanks for sharing.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You look tiny even at 192! Congrats!
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic!!!!! Your b4 pic is almost exactly like my body rht now seriously so I'm only hoping my midway pic will look like ur midway pic....Thanks 4 keeping me motivated. I'm going to friend u so I can see ur final...Stay focused ur almost there:)
  • jodreamer
    jodreamer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are AMAZING! How did you lose so much in a such a short time? Did you consistently lose about 10 pounds / month? And what is DS? I've seen a few people post that about their workouts, but I've never heard of it. Anyway, way to go!!!!!!
  • karrinh
    Options
    so great! you are an inspiration for me. thank you :smile:
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • rydanip
    rydanip Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are AMAZING! How did you lose so much in a such a short time? Did you consistently lose about 10 pounds / month? And what is DS? I've seen a few people post that about their workouts, but I've never heard of it. Anyway, way to go!!!!!!

I second that... I started about where you are! and I would LOVE to be 60 lbs lighter in July!
  • esteticistalatina
    esteticistalatina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you look wonderful and you did in such short time, I just started 4 days ago. The hardest part is to keep track of the calories. It's shocking sometimes to realize how many calories some foods have.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is anamazing difference - and 60lb in 6 months - you have done well to get so far so quickly. Keep up the good work you will reach your goal! :-)
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    You look tiny at 192 - no bumps whatsoever - I am 182 and I still have a lumpy bumpy stomach - I'm looking to lose another 40-50lbs. If I could look as good as you I'd be so happy! I'm going to start 30ds again, you've inspired me!! - what weights did you use to start with?

Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look tiny at 192 - no bumps whatsoever - I am 182 and I still have a lumpy bumpy stomach - I'm looking to lose another 40-50lbs. If I could look as good as you I'd be so happy! I'm going to start 30ds again, you've inspired me!! - what weights did you use to start with?

Congratulations on all your hard work!

my 30ds weight start 222lb here my link of JM result http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/422751-30dayshread-and-ripped30-result-pic
  • lattywg
    lattywg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are a true inspiration. Congratulations, and every blessing as you continue your journey.
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    You are very inspirational ..you look great ..and I can imagine feel so much better. Does your weight loss make you have more energy ? Do you find yourself exercising more by way of getting out and moving with out over thinking it? I guess i'm asking if you are more random now about walks with friends, dancing, sports...do you just naturally move more now? That's what I am hoping for ..to become active with friends again ...and to play more with my children before they grow up and move out.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    way to go, you are doing awesome, keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!