Does anyone know any healthy foods/snacks that are sweet?

Options
I have a sweet tooth, I love candy, cookies, and ice cream and all that good stuff. I usually eat lots of fruit or just half a cookie to fight my craving but now it's not enough and I'm very tempted to give in does anyone have any suggestions? I would appreciate it. >.<

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruits, yogurt, frozen yogurt, dark chocolate... there any a lot of sweet things that pack health benefits as well!
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I get sugar free pudding and Source dessert yogurt (these are only 35 cals) and I put them in the freezer so eating them is like ice cream and takes longer than normal yogurt/pudding.
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Popsicles and skinny cow clusters!
  • Prek2005
    Options
    Angel food cake, animal crakcer, nilla wafer, suger free pudding and jello, and sugar free popsicles or some of my choices.
  • cassieday
    cassieday Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    dried fruits. we keep banana chips and dried mango and dates in snack sized ziplocks. great small snack, low in calories, and natural sugars =)
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Pink lady apples, dates, raisins, Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl or Dark Chocolate Dreams. :love:
  • Soadrokr
    Soadrokr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    jello pudding! i get the double chocolate kind, its sugar free and only 60 calories. always fills my sweet tooth! i've also been getting the fiber one brownies. They taste like normal brownies with chocolate chips and everything but are only 90 calories and have 5 grams of fiber.