"Well endowed" Ladies - Bra recommendations

Options
2»

Replies

• strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have recently found the miracle bra for me. For the first time in my life I have a nice rack that sits right where they are supposed to and have clevage that looks really nice now. I got them from all places Fashion Bug. I know I could not believe it either but I am telling you I am getting complements everyday from men and woman and being told that I look slimmer now because it has changed my shape even. I will also say Ihave been looking for bras to wear to they gym because what I am wearing now is just horrible and is not supportive at all. So I am looking forward into looking into some of the recommendations as well.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can find later. I'm 36h..... I've heard enell.... My husband bought me one I have liked it more than any I've ever had in the past. I'm not sure of the name though lol sad I know. I'll let you know later when im by it :-)
  • Russian1
    Russian1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've never tried Enell but appears I should - I do echo the Lululemon TaTa Tamer - awesome. I have friends who run (and are more 'gifted' than I presently am) and they all say that is the only bra they run in. Good luck!
  • Lippis
    Lippis Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank You Thank You Thank You all SO MUCH!

I was kinda nervous to even bring it up I never expected to get so many thoughtful, informative and even hysterical responses!

First up a proper fitting from a little old ethnic woman! HaHa! I know I need it!!

Then on to conquer the world of great sports bras now that I know they DO exist and where to find them

I've got my homework cut out for me!
  • mugsisme
    mugsisme Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ps-- Once the girls are lifted up and properly secure, you look thinner. My friend looked 10 pounds lighter. No joke.
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Quoting my wife.... "Tell her to find a lingerie shop that's run by little old Jewish or Italian ladies who will get up in there and measure them titties properly. That's your key."

Mines Russian! Lol
  • kpeeps5
    Options
    My sisters and I are on the larger size and we swear by enell bras.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    This is my daughter. I bought that bra against her better judgement. She didn't believe it would be worth it or work. I just had her visit and she left it in the washer so I had to send it back to her in the mail. It's lasted her several sizes down on weight loss. And it looks like it hasn't worn down at all. It's still her only sport bra that works for running. I'd say it was WELL worth every penny!
    ENELL!!! The goddess bra will be your best friend. At my biggest I was a 40DDDD. And trying to run. It was ridonkulous. I probably would have qualified for reduction surgery if I'd had health insurance. The goddess bra was a LIFESAVER. They're spendy but SO WORTH IT.
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bump
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If you have a Dillards or Nordstrom in your area, they typically have awesome women working the lingerie area that do great fittings. They truly changed my rack after several years of bad fittings from VC. I'm a 30G :smile:
  • tlafauci
    Options
    BUMP
  • whiplash2411
    Options
    (Don't mean to hijack the post!) Enell seems to be generally trending but what about something affordable for broke college kids like me? Freshman year I was like a 34B and then I stopped running (used to be a long distance runner) and WHAM. Suddenly, it's junior year and I'm like almost a 36DD. Needless to say having started working out, they're the first ones going down, and boy am I happy.

Any other recommendations for good sports bras (not for heavy duty running or anything) - something that would be ideal enough to do, say, jumping jacks. Preferably for not more than $40? If not, I guess I'll just have to work more hours or something and get this Enell bra, lol.

Much appreciated, thanks!
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    (Don't mean to hijack the post!) Enell seems to be generally trending but what about something affordable for broke college kids like me? Freshman year I was like a 34B and then I stopped running (used to be a long distance runner) and WHAM. Suddenly, it's junior year and I'm like almost a 36DD. Needless to say having started working out, they're the first ones going down, and boy am I happy.

Any other recommendations for good sports bras (not for heavy duty running or anything) - something that would be ideal enough to do, say, jumping jacks. Preferably for not more than $40? If not, I guess I'll just have to work more hours or something and get this Enell bra, lol.

Try the butterfly bra, i posted a link to it. they were having a sale a few days ago. it has double straps in the back for extra support. I just got too big to wear the one I owned so I sold it on ebay. i believe they run about 30 bucks a piece.
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Bump
  • Cathnger
    Options
    I'm a 42G hun I get a lot of problems with bits popping/jumping out so to speak lol - I've got a fantastic bra I use for exercise which is actually called A SHOCK ABSORBER BRA. It's not at all flattering but fantastic support and keeps everything in place lol.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Bump for later! I need help in this dept!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    http://www.lanebryant.com/sexy-plus-size-intimate-apparel/bras/sports-bras/racerback-sports-bra-by-marika-miracles-reg-/4043c4044c775p65071/index.pro?Mcatn=sports+bras&Mcatpn=bras&Mcatgn=cacique&Mcatgg=category_root&Mcatp=cat_4044@6000&Mcat=775@6000&Mcatg=cat_4043@6000

I swear by these!! I have them in all of the colors! They are comfy and have the best support that I've found. I do believe that you can find them elsewhere for cheaper. I only suggest getting them from LB when they have to buy 2 bras get 2 free, plus an additional coupon on too of it. Got all 4 colors for only $51. :)
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    cacique makes great bras for bigger chested women. personally, i still like to double up for some extra support.
  • caitles14
    Options

I'm a broke grad student & don't really want to spend $40+ dollars on sports bras either...I usually just wear 2 to the gym. Felt a little suffocating at first, but I've gotten used to it and could never go back to 1! (I'm a 36DD too)
  • ThisMusicalMiss
    Options
    Hmmm, some info I could use here...
    Hope these bra recommendations are strong enough for G-cups. =/