Options
2»

Replies

• lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    It's 5:59. At 6, you turn into a pumkin

ROFL!!! :laugh:

My trainer/nutritionist recommended eating 6 meals per day (!) but the eveving snack ought to be low carb to help avoid "storage"... Of course if you eat something fatty just before bed, you may have a restless night because of digestion :ohwell: Hope that helps! :happy:
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i went to a fitness camp last year and the owner of it is in impeccable shape. she suggested we have something healthy before we go to bed -- more like a protein. she eats all the time and doesnt have but about 5% body fat on her. she told us sometimes if she goes to sleep at 8 she wakes up at midnite to eat something on purpose.. i dont know if i want to go to those extremes but i usually have a lite protein shake like whey and casein at night
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    It's a myth plain and simple!!!
    I regularly eat 70%+ of my cals within 2-4 hours of going to sleep and it hasn't hurt me.

It doesn't matter what time you eat, it makes how much (calorie wise) you eat.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It does NOT matter when you stop eating. All that matters is calories in / calories out.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have ate within 4 or 6 hours of going to bed and never had anything bad happen :)