30 Day Shred It Feb 1st - March 1st

Options
Everyday I'm shredding it in Feb!!

Join me! This will actually be a 60 day challenge, after we finish the shred we will do ripped in 30!
Reply with I'm in and add my as a friend and be on the look out today for our group information!!

Looking forward to shred friends!

Replies

• outofideaz
    Options

Join me! This will actually be a 60 day challenge, after we finish the shred we will do ripped in 30!
    Reply with I'm in and add my as a friend and be on the look out today for our group information!!

I don't have ripped in 30 so I can't commit to that part but I will commit to the 30 day Shred for the entire month of February. This means no missed days and no days off, right?
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    Yes!!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options

I don't have ripped in 30 so I can't commit to that part but I will commit to the 30 day Shred for the entire month of February. This means no missed days and no days off, right?

^^^ this, I don't have ripped in 30 either but am dying to start 30 day shred.
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    So yeah let's just focus on shredding it in Feb and worry about what to do in March later since not everyone (including me) has the videos!!
  • neesie81
    Options
    i'm in :bigsmile:
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm defintely in :-)
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yay I have both!!! I'm in :)
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'll join, Haven't done 30DS in awhile!

Ed
  • Carolyn_B
    Carolyn_B Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jennblack23
    Options
    i'm in :)
  • asgrasso
    Options
    Looking forward to a strong push!!! Thanks for starting this!
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    what is the thirty day shred? im new.
  • Smackdownthepounds
    Options
    I'm in! BUt I do not know what the 30 day shred is?? Can you fill me in? I'm new!
  • karriejo82
    Options
    How can I find out more about what this is? I'm new!
  • helnahandbasket
    helnahandbasket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What a good idea! I'm in!

I keep trying to start the 30 day shred and losing motivation after a few days, maybe this group'll be the kick in the pants I need :)
  • clovertat
    Options
    It is a video with Jillian Michaels called 30 Day Shred.
    My daughter talked about doing this with me. She just had a baby in November and wants to lose the weight. I think I might go get the video today after work. Sounds good! I'm in.
  • sheinz7132
    sheinz7132 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in! BUt I do not know what the 30 day shred is?? Can you fill me in? I'm new!

30 day shred is a dvd by jillian michaels. you can get it at walmart or target for about 10 or on amazon for about 8 with shipping.
    youtube 30 day shred and you can see a snipit video.

im in i started it last week then my husband was on vacation this week so i got off of my track on working out. i need to get back in.
  • helnahandbasket
    helnahandbasket Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    whoops! double post!