Whats your biggest pet peeve?

Options
Me,

I can not stand when people eat with their mouth open and the chomping noise, its gross!!

I also can't stand when people don't use manners, Costs nothing to say please and Thanks!! :)

Whats your pet peeve/s?

Replies

• asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Hate when people interrupt while another is speaking(not just me)--- see it a lot when people are trying to impress a Boss!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people won't stop talking long enough for someone else to make a point.

That's why we interrupt... :laugh:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I work in Baltimore and we have a lot of gum chompers!
    Chomp
    chomp
    chomp CHOMP CHOMP!!!!!

On MFP its the "Why doesnt my 1200 calorie diet work" forum posts!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I hate missing any of a show! So when we are using the DVR, if I accidentally go a couple of seconds past the show I have to rewind it... even if it's just to hear one extra word! This also contribute to my extreme annoyance with channel flippers!
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When people blow thier nose when im eating!!
  • asgard825
    Options
    I hate it when people won't stop talking long enough for someone else to make a point.

That's why we interrupt... :laugh:

Ahahahahahahahahah
  • justanotherbrickinthewall
    Options
    I hate when people don't have the decency to say thank you and you're welcome. It's so rude.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    The words: "pet peeve", "ASAP", "K", "ugly", etc. What really grinds my gears are shallow people. :)
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I hate missing any of a show! So when we are using the DVR, if I accidentally go a couple of seconds past the show I have to rewind it... even if it's just to hear one extra word! This also contribute to my extreme annoyance with channel flippers!

My husband is a channel flipper!! Yeah thats annoying too lol
  • jenhaze
    jenhaze Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Adults that throw temper tantrums. Hate that. Especially those that throw,slam or even punch things because they can't handle feeling anger/upset.
  • Bloomsday
    Bloomsday Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    People who look for things to complain about with others ... and those who do not appreciate irony.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Adults that throw temper tantrums. Hate that. Especially those that throw,slam or even punch things because they can't handle feeling anger/upset.

You mean dropping to the floor and flailing my arms and legs is unacceptable? :(
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If we're talking MFP, it is when people say, "muscle weighs more than fat." Such an idiotic statement.

Life in general? I guess when people are inconsiderate of others. i.e. blowing one's nose in a restaurant, talking loudly on a cell phone, talking loudly in a movie or in a gym, driving without considering others on the road...stuff like that.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    People who talk or play with their phones at the movie theater.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    I hate when you hold the door for someone and they do not say thank you. When this happens, I say "you're welcome" REALLY loud.

On MFP, its people who ask the same questions over and over and over and over and over again. GOOGLE IT.
  • asgard825
    Options
    #2--you ask someone a question -- they answer: Correct!

Unless that person is my teacher (that was a long time ago) pick another word--it just has a condescending tone to me.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

I was married to a man like that- his abusive nature is why he's now thankfully an ex.

My pet peeves are bad drivers, passive-aggressive people and those who hurt kids.
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh, pet peeves! I have a few. Spelling errors (especially in print or on tv), people talking in a movie theatre, people repeating themselves over and over and over and over again, the phrase "it is what it is", use of words like "irregardless". I'm only on my first coffee of the day. I'm sure I'll find some more later. Oh yeah -- people who cannot drive!
  • Savytryfle
    Options
    I know it sounds kinda weird but one of my pet peeves is when I go into starbucks at night with my computer, books, and school work and the big tables are being used by people who are reading the newspaper.
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    people talking on the phone in public transport for 30 minutes or longer. what do you have to talk about, really?
    people who listen to their music so loud that I can name the artist, song, album and year the record was released. When I'm retired the whole world will be completely deaf.