What would I do without MFP?

Options
The ups and down of weightloss is hard but truly without this awesome site I would be lost. Thanks to all the people on this board who help me go through this everyday.

Replies

• catisalive
    Options
    I didn't have it for 3 days, and I wrote everything down on paper that I ate and updated it for those days when I got to a omputer. It's like once you start you can't stop!
  • lawson305
    lawson305 Posts: 103
    Options
    TREMENDOUS post! I'm with you no matter what - work the APP and it will work for you!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I know I would gain it all back. :drinker:
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    i don't know what I would do! I would still be at my starting weight! Now i am 12 pounds lighter!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This Saddens me to even thing~~ Yes I know provides me with Strength to push on but my pals are close in there with inspiration, support with the UPS and Downs...the challenge me and others and provide awesome suggestion on foods...and they just support one another to the fullest!! I always feel all HAPPY inside to get on MFP and to get the day started!!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'd be fat and miserable. I concur: Thank you to EVERYONE on this site, whether I know you as a friend or not, I may have read your post, you may have helped me through a bad day, or just knowing that someone else has succeeded has helped to pull me along! Peer pressure. It works! Thank you! = D
    Susan
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I'd be fat and miserable. I concur: Thank you to EVERYONE on this site, whether I know you as a friend or not, I may have read your post, you may have helped me through a bad day, or just knowing that someone else has succeeded has helped to pull me along! Peer pressure. It works! Thank you! = D
    Susan

^^Echoing these sentiments exactly!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would have been able to do this..
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure and not inclined to find out!!!

From late 2003 to Jan 2011 I had already dropped 43 lbs. MFP has taught me nutrition, the value of exercise, the comradeship is invaluable, and I now know I don't have to be the pretty face BUT.....girl anymore!!!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I would be lost without this site and the support of my friends and family. I know I joke and call it my addiction but it truly is. The amount of knowledge and ideas I get by being here is tremendous.

I want everyone to know that sometimes by just reading thru the lists is so helpful so keep posting and let's keep losing!!!!