Vodka based drinks? going out tonight.

Options
Ok so I'm going out for a girls night. I like vodka. I usually get a vodka and cranberry or a bloody mary. Looking for other vodka based drinks. I do like sweet ones. Not really concerned about sugar as I'm fitting it in and will be only having a couple.

Replies

• julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I only drink vodka and club soda.. because the club soda has no cals and vodka per shot is only 70. ...add extra lime. Its not sweet tho, but i dont like too waste cals on juices. Could maybe add a splash of something sweet.
  • yogi_meg
    yogi_meg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I ask for vodka and soda with a splash of cranberry juice.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Vodka with diet coke; shots of vodka. I'm boring I guess. Since vodka is pretty 'meh' in the flavor department for me I usually just mix it with whatever soda I have on hand.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    tumblr_lit2f9iZm31qhdkado1_500.gif
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I only drink vodka and club soda.. because the club soda has no cals and vodka per shot is only 70. ...add extra lime. Its not sweet tho, but i dont like too waste cals on juices. Could maybe add a splash of something sweet.

Whipped cream vodka and club soda.... Taste like cream soda.
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I ask for vodka and soda with a splash of cranberry juice.

what a great idea, I have a friend and when we go out we get vodka cranberry and since I started watching what I eat and drink, and he will start after family leaves, I wondered what would be good to switch to. I am definately gonna try this. Thanks
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options

Oh wow Iamkim, I totally got to try this! I have the whipped cream vodka, just gotta get the club soda
    Yummy!
  • BuildABetterMe
    Options
    Why compromise your nutrition? Have water and kill 2 birds with one stone... 1) You're staying true to your nutrition plan, and 2) you're being responsible - you can be the D.D.!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    You could be a dork like me-I usually drink cranberry and vodka with a lime but hate to waste those calories so what I do is order a shot of vodka, a glass of water with a lime and bring my crystal light cranberry and mix it! Some bars actually will have this there if you feel uncomfortable doing your own little mix party!
  • jaim30
    jaim30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Vanilla vodka nd diet dr. Pepper or diet coke..
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    mmm Vodka soda with lime

Cosmos - my fave still
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Vodka Martini, Vodka Diet, Vodka Soda with a splash of juice.

I'm going out too! I will probably have a dirty vodka martini (Vodka/olive juice/mixed with ice then strained). I like it because I can't drink it too fast. I can down 3 or 4 Vodka/Diet's easily and then I'm drunk and the next thing I know I'm eating icecream and McDonald's. :sad:
  • marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Vodka with water and bring some Mio or another flavor enhancer. I'm a bartender and son't mind at all when people do that.
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Sugarfree Redbull. Less than 100 cals
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My fave vodka-based drink is a Seabreeze. (Ingredients: vodka, cranberry and grapefruit juice). Ultra refreshing and kinda beachy :)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Vodka and club soda and a lemon or lime wedge. If I'm making them at home I'll have a flavoured vodka. I'm currently drinking white grape. Very good.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options

So trying this. Thanks!
  • krevill
    krevill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Vanilla vodka nd diet dr. Pepper or diet coke..

Love this, Vanilla vodka on the rocks is also fab.
  • ngory07
    ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Why compromise your nutrition? Have water and kill 2 birds with one stone... 1) You're staying true to your nutrition plan, and 2) you're being responsible - you can be the D.D.!

Sorry but its a girls night and I plan to get drunk. 3 drinks will do that and I'm not concerned about cals tonight.