30 day shred calories burned?

Options
Is there a way to track in the calories burned? I tried to find it under cardio & I can't find it. I hate putting in a workout & can't put in what i burned. I like to see numbers lol. . .is it listed under something else?

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of people have been putting it under "aerobic", which is what I have been doing. The best way would be to get a heart rate monitor! :-D
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i put it in as circuit training
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    thanks.
    heart monitors cost money lol. maybe one day! :) *sigh* :laugh:
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    I have been told multiple times to put it in under circuit training, 20 minutes.

I just don't feel like that burns enough calories, but oh well. On the back of the DVD I think I remember it saying it was circuit training.

159061.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,926 Member
    Options
    I use the circuit training too.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred wih my HRM on and I burned around 265 calories for 30 minutes. This was the beginner level, I am 5'6" and weighed around 190 when i got those results. I've lost about 9 pounds since then so I need to strap on the HRM and do the middle level and see what that burns.

Hope this helps.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    It it going to depend on your height, weight, fitness level, etc. As a comparison, I am 5'4" and 132lbs. I only burn about 140 calories in the 25 minutes for level 1, according to my HRM. If you're going to use MFP's calculation, I'd use circuit training.