• Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    WEN!!!

Google it! :glasses:
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I had very long hair. I would braid or bun it for the gym.
    I recently had it all chopped off as I'm suffering from alopecia due to my medication.
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have THICK , WAVY hair that has been a number of lengths (from 2 in spikes to down to my bum). I am now at shoulder length hair and let it curl. I pull it up in a ponytail to workout then use a dry shampoo on it with CATWalk curl enhancer so I can get to work on time after I work out. I wear my hair down to work and maybe pulled back from my face with a headband.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I've got typical English hair, fine & slightly wavy and it's below shoulder length. I just wear it in high bunches, think Abby from NCIS, it keeps it out of the way & it's easy to just take out the ties, ruffle it up and go.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have naturally curly hair that tends to get frizzy with any kind of heat so I have brazilian blowdry treatments, no more frizz, I can go to the gym, pull it back in a pony tail, sweat my *kitten* of, take out the pony tail & it looks like it was just done.

worth.every.penny.
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    I've got insanely curly, frizzy hair that frizzes by just walking or turning my head. I most of the time straighten it. When I work out I just put it in a high pony tail, and leave it there until I can get a shower in. After that then it's just style and go or straighten and go.
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    try to keep it in my head!!!!!!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have long curly frizzy hair so after I go to the gym it's a mess. So I usually wash it and bun it,

Any ideas? I workout in the morning and would like to look deceant afterwards.

I'm thinking I will get the short/no hair guys making comments lol :)

With my curls, I bun it or braid it. Both keep the shape with little room for movement so it won't frizz out or go flat.

Consider investing in a good spray conditioner or 'hair lotion' for post workout to tame fly aways and boost your volume.

I often find if mine goes rogue, I can dampen it a bit, walk a wide tooth comb through problem areas, spritz a serum or lotion on it and style as usual.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have very long, straight hair. Most days, I bun it. Google "Lazy Wrap Bun" for a quick and easy bun. You'll need to invest in a hair stick, but it's worth it. I get mine from Ketylo.com hairsticks. Beautiful, hand-carved and polished wood stick in a million colors. I can do anything in mine - lift, run, you name it, and it doesn't budge.

After the gym, try a conditioner-only wash. Most conditioners contain some mild cleansers, and are perfect for removing the gym sweat and grime without having to shampoo your hair again. Just put a generous amount of conditioner on your scalp like you would shampoo and work it in, then rinse. Restores your hair's shine and cleanliness without ever-drying it.

I also often braid my hair, but it gets more abused that way, rubbing against the benches and such, so I usually bun it for the gym.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Hi, its Zara. Mine is half way down my back, super curly (spiral curly if I add curling products). Mine goes the same after the gym, I wash mine with chalres worthington poker straight shampoo and conditioner and take the straightners, if I don't have much time I tip my head upside down, pull the straightners through quickly then tie it up without the frizz. I love my ghd straightners quicks and easy and I have a heat bag so I don't need to wait for them to cool down. If you wanted to curl it the frizz ease products are great! x
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    count what little i have left
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I have curly frizzy hair from a perm. That was down to my butt for awhile and absolutely unhealthy and unmanageable so I cut it off. I absolutely love my hair now. Takes me about 10-15 minutes to straighten and it is really cheap to get partial highlights done and a trim. Plus it's long enough to still put in a pony tail. Benefit of both worlds. :) I will never grow my hair out every again!