Any other working moms - wanna be friends?

Options

Replies

• lilnix88
    lilnix88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey im also a working mom and a student and a single mom to a 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl also looking for others in a similar(ish) situation to help keep me motivated anyone can add me and you can tell me to put the chocolate bar down after a stressful day hehe :happy:
  • LaurenJn83
    Options
    You can add me :)
    I'm a working mom as well. I have a 2 year old son. My husband is a stay at home dad. I started with my weight loss last February because I wanted to be a healthy example for my son and be able to do fun things with him during those precious hours I'm off work with him!
  • Venice57
    Venice57 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. My son is 4 months. I work as a freelance translator and teacher, and adjunct at our local college. My hours can get kinda crazy. I feel awful when he spends the week at daycare and then I end up having to work all weekend. :(
  • laraplus2
    laraplus2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me. I a single mom to 4 year old twin boys. I am a RN and I work about 30 hours per week. I could use some friends and accountability.
  • Cara_gold
    Options
    Hello, you can add me I just joined. :)
  • linseytodd
    linseytodd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me:) I have an almost 2 year old little boy, am half way through my junior year in college, work 24-28 hours a week, and I'm planning my wedding in October! My motto for 2012 is extreme, but I need the motivation. "2012: get fit or die trying" I just lost 30 pukes in 2011, and now I am determined to get my body back in shape and firm everything up. I am making time to work out 3 times a week. No excuses in 2012!! We can do this!!!!
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am a 43 year old mom of three boys, 17, 14,and 4. I am a full time police officer thank god no shift work tho. I could use the encouragement too!
  • Tashabinns
    Options
    Hi my name is tasha
    I sm a full time mom of 2 boys age 20 n18. I am a nusre practictioner n work long hrs so working out has been hard for me. Nowigo after work tired or not.....add me as a friend
  • yvette619
    yvette619 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like:ohwell:
  • kattygirl0499
    kattygirl0499 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I'm a 40 yo working mom of 12 yo and 8 yo boys. I work in human resources doing a variety of things - but the hours can get crazy. : )
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too... I'm a working Mom and have 4 boys... 10, 9, 3 & 2. Juggling work, children, health, fitness is difficult. As a Mom, it's so hard to find "Me time" to exercise.. and I'm always torn with the guilt... I have a small window of time to exercise and my young guys want to spend all my free time with them. I have reached goal and am trying to maintain, but pressures of my new job have made it more of a struggle to find the balance between exercise and family in the small window that I now have.
  • mnosalik102
    mnosalik102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am a working mom with 4 children ages - 15, 13, 11 and 7. A fellow cheer mom introduced me to this site and I LOVE it! Great for busy moms to track what we are eating and exercising. Put the app on your phone so when you are out and about you can punch in your stats. The best tip I have is... As a working mom with 4 kids, we have homework, dinner, housework, sports and it gets hard to fit in a time to exercise. So I try to incorporate it into family activities. This weekend we went ice skating and played in the snow. When I got tired of skating I continued to walk around the "ice rink" we built and got in my workout. Other times I swim laps while the kids play. Don't make working out a chore! We already have enough of those.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, wife, mom of a 5 yr old, part-time worker, and full-time student. I'm about to be a full-time grad student! I can relate to being busy. Add me. :)
  • cavaaller_85
    cavaaller_85 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher, and I have a 14 month old daughter. It's great to have support when you're so busy!
  • TONEDSTEF
    TONEDSTEF Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on the same boat as all of you ladies! I'm a mom of a 17 yr old son and a 9 yr old daughter. AND I'm not losing like I want to. I need all the motivation I can get and I think we can all be successful!

Steph
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Stacy. I'm a single mom of 2 (21 yo son & 13 yo daughter) so I've been in your shoes. I work full time as an Executive Assistant. I just started MFP & love it so far but I need some friends too. Feel free to add me and we can create a " can do society"!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I work full time have 2 daughters aged 9 and 3 about to get pregnant again by this July and looking to drop at least 30lbs before them. I need all the help I can get. You can add me if you like.
  • avasmom10
    avasmom10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My "baby" just turned 18 months old on the 19th. I still have all of my baby weigh to lose. I am an RN working full time, please feel free add me as I need the support and encouragement. Actually, all of the moms on this thread can add me as well.
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just had twin baby boys and went back to work officially last week!!!!
    Had them super early so have some chunk to get rid of...at the tune of around 30 lbs to be pre-preg weight and 45-50 to be at my goal weight....

My biggest motivation....I need to fit into all of my awesome clothes!!!!! :-)
    Feel free to add me!!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site! I work full time and just got done with CNA classes. I have a 4 yr old little girl and my son will be 3 next month. You can add me for support. The more friends the better it is.