MFP crush??

Options

Replies

• JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    <-- Any takers? Anyone? Going once...going twice.....going three times...............................

......going nine hundred thirty two times......going nine hundred thirty three times.......

......going five thousand four hundred twenty nine times.........

Absolutely. Shame I'm old enough to be your mum :laugh:
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    there are a few on here that are cuties, but the sexy part is their confidence and desire to improve!
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Justjoshin and one other dude who's name I can't recall. Not friends with either, just admirers of their profile pics on the forums. Now I will probably get blocked / reported. :(

Awww thanks. :tongue:
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...thinking... nope!
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt say crush as i have not really spoken with many on here, but definitely seen some pics that i just think..yumm i want me some of that!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    yep-huge crush!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    there are a few on here that are cuties, but the sexy part is their confidence and desire to improve!

Ah that's so sweet
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    Omg its still here
  • Kathleen_Presnell
    Kathleen_Presnell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I married my Crush! He was my high school sweetheart. We married 30 years to the day after we met 1983 Aug 24. Chris and I love each other and we are so so so happy. We are both losing weight together.
  • Indygirl6
    Options
    Yes! I love the caring nature and humor of so many people on this site! Not to mention a few great profile picts....:wink: However I am not friends with very many people....two weeks in to using MFP and just a couple days of looking at the message boards! I am ashamed to say, it's addicting!
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Searches thread for own name. Walks away in deep depression.

Just kidding! ;)
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    I'm just positive that Kevin Costner is in the MFP club......I crush on him so hard it's not even funny!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Nope, but I've met a few really nice people (both genders) that I could see myself being great friends with if we only lived closer!

I have a HUGE crush on my bf. ;)
  • vanilla81
    Options
    nope
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I don't have one. Most of my friends are female.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I wish...but since none live close...not worth the investment LOL
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Nope, I spend enough time on this site when I'm supposed to be studying, the last thing I need is a reason to spend more... But I'm not gonna lie theres a LOT of potential crushes that I'm trying my best to ignore.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    yay, I think someone is finally crushing on me. :)
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Yup, definitely have a huge crush on someone.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I wish...but since none live close...not worth the investment LOL

I have a great crush who lives on the other side of the country..... Way worth the investment! :smile: