Ermm NSV? lol maybe TMI for some people

Options
2»

Replies

• davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Id say its very normal...I don't know details or sources off hand so I'm not saying this as a fact im sure of....but im pretty sure with a more stable caloric intake it keeps your hormones more stable and probably even boosts "good hormones" boosting metabolism has to do with hormones and stuff as well...and I know for a fact exercise boosts you sex drive...so add those two things up PLUS!!! the confidence you get from improving your body...Most sexual dysfunction (including erectile dysfunction in men) is cause from anxiety (performance or otherwise, --confidence issues, poor self image, all that stuff)....So...def. I agree in many ways proper eating will give you those good benefits in the bedroom.
  • davecreed
    Options
    LOL...well i found this first article...if it applies for men im sure theres others for women too "whats good for your heart is good for your penis"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16076823/ns/health-forbes_com/t/recipe-better-sex-what-eat-add-spice/#.Txr7VPl5eD0

and according to this article bananas and flax seed boost a womans sex drive??? lol

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-relationships/foods-that-will-boost-your-sex-drive
  • lboogie188
    Options
    i think its a mental thing, but congrats!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I haven't let any junk pass my lips

Well, based on your post, apparently that's not true. Lol

Apologies.....couldn't pass it up. :)
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    This has happened to me too.

Also a bit short tempered. Maybe I am all over the place?!
  • padieane
    padieane Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know that when I lost a bunch of weight pre baby my sex drive went up. I chalked it up to experimentation to all the new moves we could do...:tongue:

Kudos...

oh and GET IT GIRL!!
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options

OMG, wiping a tear. lmao!!! :laugh:
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I have that too. I think it has to do with my self esteem though :)
  • davecreed
    Options

BAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHA! funny sir!
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options

• trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options

u are hilarious!!!!!!!!!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options

[/quote]

BAH ha ha ha
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    More confidence, and feeling better??? I know I'm going through the same thing ;) whole new reason to get healthy!!!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Please send me a list of your meals, so that I can do some grocery shopping. ;)
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Thank you for all the replys I love reading them!!

I don't know how to copy and paste a post on here but OH MY GOD im crying with laughter at the junk passing my lips comment!!! so so funny...so so very true haha!! :-P Hey he aint complaining LOL

Davecreed - Thank you for the link!! PS i have been eating tonnes of bananas!! ha maybe thats also a factor, i really love bananas :-)

Im so glad i posted this now, I was nervous at how people would view it as alot of people dont like to talk about their bedroom antics lol

Lynsey
  • RebeccaSchlau
    Options
    awesome! Exercise= releases those good happy feel-good chemicals in your brain (seretonin etc…) which likely makes you feel a bit more “excited” than before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!