Ladies with C, D cups and above - UNITE!

Options

Replies

• gail2207
    gail2207 Posts: 133
    Options
    For UK people, I can't recommend this one highly enough. It's not the most attractive, but I've had it for over a year now and it's fantastic:

http://www.runtolive.co.uk/shock-absorber-max-sports-bra-top-1

I totally agree, I have this one and it is AMAZING.
  • saritabandita
    saritabandita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Damn, I was hoping for some pics

Ha ha!!
  • Celiacgirl2
    Options
    Sooo helpful! Thank-you for starting this discussion.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    This is great! I'm a (36)D cup and I need a new bra because as i've been losing my band size has become a bit loose. I can't wait to check some of these places out!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    This one.
    I have white and a black one. :O)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00368CLM8
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Damn, I was hoping for some pics

Ha ha!!

Hey, losing4me posted a pic above! :tongue:
  • CurryGirl89
    Options
    The husband doesnt understand why I hate running and why I can't find cheap comfy bras for it ... it hurts the girls! Im glad Im not the only one with this problem! Im a 42DDD - that's what fits anyways lol I was told by Lane Bryant that Im in the G's or some random letter like that but I was swimmin in it when I tried it on. I will have to suck it up and spend more money on a good bra now! Thanks for the tips!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I am a 38DD and really don't have a problem with the girls and running. I have two sportbras and they work well. I just hate how big they are in general. It is uncomfortable to NOT wear a bra in general (even while sleeping)! I wish they would shrink to a C!
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a J cup and haven't yet managed to find one in my size so when I go to the gym I'm forced to just wear 2 bras to try and hold the gals in place :-(

If anyone knows of any [decent ones] out there that go up to a 42J then I'd be grateful, otherwise I guess I'll just have to wait until I lose more weight. When I lost weight 6-7 years back I did go down to about a 36H and managed to find one to fit then, though to be fair it was still pretty rubbish in terms of support.

Seems ridiculous that those of us with big b00bs that really need the support, find it so difficult to find!!
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love my shock absorber. I live in Canada, but ordered it from here http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/#/1?show=16&sort=1 . It was way cheaper then buying locally. They're on sale this month, and have a great return policy.

Ven
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Twinsmomma27
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey this week and I am a DD. Running on the treadmill made me want to get some duck-tape!

Funny my husband said to me last night "IF your loss weight are your boobs going to get smaller?"
    I said "I can only hope"
    He replied "What a shame"
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Enell is an AWESOME/supportive bra. One of Oprah's fav's too!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the bra suggestion, this is a great topic. God knows how rare it is to find a good one. For those of you who don't know I find Marie Jo an absolutely fabulous fit, but those are more every day wear bras, and not as great of a price. However they do have a sports line I've never tried

http://www.mariejo.com/home/intense/EN/default.aspx
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32DD & a runner... I love the Moving Comfort Fiona! I must have at least 7 of them in all kinds of colours.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    The one that works best for me (and I am an F cup, down from a HH) is the shock absorber D+. Go up a back size and down a cup size.
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    the Enell bra is amazing. Got mine on ebay... they have some with "flaws" like miscoloring or a snag for about $25-35 bucks. Beats the $72 price tag. Can't find anything wrong with mine. I do Zumba and can jump up and down in my 38HH and they seriously do not move at all.
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40DDD, and lately have so much trouble with bras. sore shoulders, and under arms. I hate buying online without trying them one first, but is seems the stores around here, don't have anything. I tried three times to order online, and with not luck. they gave no support at all, or didn't fit, meaning I spilled out the tops. I honestly hate my boobs. especially lately since I have been running. I can usually run for 2 days, and need to take a break from exercise, just so my shoulders, and under arms can heal from my bras.
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I use Enell's, which are sports bras for only large chested individuals. :) I am above a D, and all the supposedly good bras from Nike, Champion, etc. don't work for me. I found Enell, and they fit a bit differently, but work really well for support. No pain or bouncing. :) They are pricey, but worth it for me.

www.enell.com
  • ymcawonder
    ymcawonder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try figleaves.com. They have one of the widest size ranges I've found anywhere.