Looking for a sweet treat (recipe or product)

Options
2»

Replies

• Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I like blueberries, or the Weight Watchers Frozen Yogurt Bars! I ate 3 yesterday. :blushing: They are only 60 calories each though, plus they give me a little extra calcium (that my body definitely needs!)
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    4 oz plain non fat greek yogurt, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp of cinnamon, 2 packets of truvia or splenda. tastes like snickerdoodle. always satisfies my sweet tooth, especially at night.

also-- 4 oz plain non fat greek yogurt, 1 medium apple cut up into chunks, a dash of cinnamon and 1 packet of truvia. This was soooooooo delish and was better and more satisfying than my lunch that day.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I like the FiberOne brownies. 90 calories. A little airy and cakey, not the fudgey chewy goodness of a fatty brownie, but still satisfies a sweet tooth. And they usually have big boxes at Sam's Club so they aren't too pricey.

They are yummy!! I bought the ones with peanut butter!!!
  • LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's 100 calorie packs 70% dark or milk chocolate bars
    Trader Joe's 100 calorie packs chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
    Kefir
    Yogurt
    Fruit
    Pudding cups
    Hot chocolate
    A couple Hershey's kisses or a piece of Dove chocolate
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    4 oz plain non fat greek yogurt, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp of cinnamon, 2 packets of truvia or splenda. tastes like snickerdoodle. always satisfies my sweet tooth, especially at night.

also-- 4 oz plain non fat greek yogurt, 1 medium apple cut up into chunks, a dash of cinnamon and 1 packet of truvia. This was soooooooo delish and was better and more satisfying than my lunch that day.

Thanks, I'm going to have to try that!! I LOVE snickerdoodles!!!! :bigsmile:
  • LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Brookside dark chocolate covered pomegranate or blueberries. They come in 100 calorie parks and are yummy!

Where do you buy these? They sound fabulous!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bumping this, it all sounds so yummy. I have a HUGE sweet tooth! Can't wait to try some of these ideas!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    High fiber pita and a tbsp jam (150 cal)

Non dairy icecream (1/2 cup) in a cone (150 cal)

granola bar with a cup of tea

fresh fruit with soy yogurt

iced coffee I make myself (45 calories) and a few mini chocolates (45 cal each)
  • bearwithme041
    Options
    chocolate graham cracker with fat free cool whip. w.w 1 pt. = 37 calories and taste like an ice cream sandwich

6261264.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I like the FiberOne brownies. 90 calories. A little airy and cakey, not the fudgey chewy goodness of a fatty brownie, but still satisfies a sweet tooth. And they usually have big boxes at Sam's Club so they aren't too pricey.

MMM, this. I also like half a square of Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate, a square of Trader Joe's organic milk truffle bar, Ghiradelli double chocolate cocoa (1-1.5 tbsp per 8 oz, not their suggested serving) in some almond milk.
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Annie's organic bunny fruit snacks in the tropical flavor!
  • Alicestella54
    Alicestella54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love sweets too ,some products I use are Fiber One brownies come in different flavors warmed are to die for only 90cal, sugar free chocolate pudding only 70cal Hunts,and there are other flavors, 100 cal cookies and other products by Keebler, drizzled popcorn with white chocolate and chocolate flavors by NABISCO, weight watchers cakes, muffins ,cookies all within the calorie range you are looking for. Hope some of these will help .

:smile:
  • thenance007
    thenance007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Cut up an apple, put it in a bowl, sprinkle with a couple drops of vanilla, a bit of cinnamon, and 1 - 2 teaspoons of brown sugar or sweetener. Nuke it for about 2 minutes--bingo, apple pie for 60-70 calories. You can also sprinkle a teaspoon to a tablespoon of granola over it for apple crisp.
  • jbeezy85
    jbeezy85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there ;)
    I was originally looking for a low cal/low carb recipe because when I eat an excess of carbohydrates I get extremely bad heart burn. So I found this & tried the recipe tonight for the first time and I loved it. There are so many possibilities with the flavors too.

http://pinterest.com/pin/256634878735685993/

With only 46 cals, 8 carbs and 0g of fat per 1/2 cup I was pretty impressed.
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Peeled chopped frozen banana
    I also love to blend a 1/4 cup coconut milk with the frozen banana in a food processor in place of ice cream. Also really good with a little bit of peanut butter mixed in.
  • SandyMilton
    Options
    Chocolate Banana Wontons

http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=95201

I made these yesterday. Not only a hit with me, but my teenage boys are wanting to know when I'm going to make them again LOL!
  • b6bloke
    b6bloke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Homemade Blueberry Muffins
    1 Cup of plain flour (all purpose)
    1 cup of porridge outs
    1 cup of blueberries
    1 cup of low fat greek yogurt
    2 eggs
    tspn of baking powder
    1/2 tspn of bicarb
    Bit of honey/splenda
    dash of oil

about 100 calories each and slow releasing energy also

mix yogurt, eggs and oats and leave for 5 mins

then add all other ingrediants and fold

bake for about 20 mins

tip (freeze your blueberries to store as easier to stir in frozen as prevents breaking them up