EATING my PINT of ICE CREAM...

Options
So, here I am eating a whole pint of cookies n cream ice cream. HAVE NO FEAR its a total of 150 calories, 24 carbs, 8g fiber, 20g sugar, and 14g of protein for the WHOLE PINT!!!! so, i even drenched it in sugar free chocolate syrup. If you havent heard of Arctic Zero ice cream replacement you are missing out and should search your local markets :) Actually you can go right to Arc tic Zeros website and they have a store locator. im in love. Pumpkin SPice is my favorite. ..

Replies

• xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    ever since you mentioned this ice cream ive been buying it too and eating it every night!! i love it especially the cookies n cream!! soo good
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I could polish off a pint of pistachio right about now!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it! Looked it up and it appears the only place in my city that carries it is Whole Foods, so next time I'm near our one and only Whole Foods I will look for it! Sounds delicious!
  • jessness00
    jessness00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow, definitely found one in my area, sounds amazing, thanks for the tip!!!
  • abrantner
    Options
    Sooo hitting up Publix tomorrow for some chocolate..
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    absolutely! couldnt deny my MFP group the golden ticket to indulgence city! yum in my tum...still eating this pint right now lol.
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    i'll check it out thanks :D
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    just a tip: this tuff is super hard...almost like italian ice BUT if you pop the whole pint in the microwave for 30 seconds it softens up to the consistency of real ice cream.
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    Ive been eating it since I saw it on Dr. Oz.. I love it! My new fav flavor is coffee - it's actually creamy like real ice cream. I also like choc peanut butter. I haven't found pumpkin spice but that sounds sooo good!
  • kitkat9138
    Options
    I had some tonight for the first time! I drizzled a tablespoon of peanut butter over mine.
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I actually just finished mine tonight! I bought chocolate and vanilla maple....im more of a chocolate person but the vanilla maple was surprisingly sooooo good! i want to try coffee and pumpkin spice! i didnt even know there was a pumpkin flavor!
  • sheystar
    Options
    tried the store locator but no luck. they don't have it here in canada :(
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    I had some tonight for the first time! I drizzled a tablespoon of peanut butter over mine.

That is a really good idea. I thought about jazzing it up a bit since a serving is so low in cals, sometimes I can afford a few extra cals.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Does it come in Canada??? Anyone know??
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: waaaah!!! There is none within a 100 mile radius for me!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Yes, I could order from Amazon, but then I'd have to wait! Waaaah!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've looked for this before and not found any in 100 miles...I just tried it again and according to the website some local stores are carrying it now! I'm totally going to look for it tomorrow!
  • airraidsiren
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO! I Love Ice Cream and it's been derailing me. I'll try this out. THANK YOU! xoxoxo
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream is the best... so good! :)
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    i am lactose intolerant and i am jealous!!! mint chocolate chip was my favorite!!! i can eat a wendy's frosty and it only makes me slightly ill so that is my occasional splurge when i can plan being sick for a day :)
  • jesserussellnoll
    Options
    Omg I'm definitely trying this sometime. I found a location not too far from me so next time I'm out that way I'm making a stop and buying some. I've been looking to try this I just never knew where to get it.