Diet pills

Options
Have anyone used any diet pills to help lose weight faster?

Replies

• Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    OMG, heck no! That is destruction to a person's body. There is nothing healthy about taking those things. Plus, trying to find a quick fix is a bad idea because it will all be gained back.
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I used the slim quick drink packets... They seemed to work... But of course I did it with exercise and diet as well...
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think diet pills is the way to go I guess if you do really want diet pills Alli would be the way to go because its FDA approved. There are some side effects to it that I've heard about such as having 'accidents'. Also if you do take pills you are more then likely going to gain the weight back. I would recommend just going the 'natural way' of weight loss and eat healthy and exercise. Pills can be dangerous too.... I hope this helped
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I use SlimQuick. Didn't hurt me that I can tell lol. Did they work? I don't know couldn't tell much of a difference, then again I wasn't getting up and exercising like I needed to at the time.

Although this subject seems to be a sin on sights like these so you'll probably get a bunch of negative comments.
  • mzkia12
    mzkia12 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks u guys!! It was only a thought, I think i will stick to the old fashion eating right and exercising!!
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Pills and Fad Diets are only temporary. If you want to be healthy you need a lifestyle change.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    save your money and time...you end up gaining more weight back when you stop them
  • rch4285
    Options
    Diet pills are usually drugs that speed up your metabolism while taking them. This effect can be dangerous in certain medical conditions. I recommend consulting with your physician for sound medical advice and answers to any questions you may have.
  • doubglass
    doubglass Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Don't. Really unhealthy.

10624035.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jbibbs00
    jbibbs00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think supplements such as those that help with your metabolism and probiotics that help with food digestion are helpful. I went to naturalist who helped me to pick out some supplements to help with overall helath and fitness. I am not a fan of "diet pills" because they have loads of stimulants (did i spell that right?:)) but the right supplements can really aid in you reaching your fitness and health goals! :blushing: :blushing:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I used ephedrine for a week or two when I started.. but stopped when I started getting scary chest pains and palpitations. I didn't have a problem losing the weight the old-fashioned way once I stopped!!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I used lipo 6 black and yes it worked, I got very very thin and it wreaked havoc on my body. I couldn't keep weight on for several months after I stopped using it and it wasn't in a "Oh I look skinny yay" kind of way it was a "holy **** am I ever going to have anything covering my bones again?!" kind of way. I would strongly suggest that you do not use diet pills.
  • RyanEParker
    Options
    Hi there,
    There are a few thermogenics both natural and man-made that can help with weight loss however these have to be approached with care. If you don't take them properly it can be both dangerous to your health and very annoying if you don't take them as specified.

The natural ones that I've used are African Mango and Acai Berry which work relatively well. The most powerful ones however are those that are chemical based. They will artificially increase your metabolism making you feel hot and help you burn the calories.

Cheers.

Ryan Parker
    Zdiets.net - How I Lost 180lbs, Blood pressure 120/80, Cholesterol 176mg/Ld