favorite superhero

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Are you excited for the new Spiderman movie? IT LOOKS BADASS!!! Not a huge Spiderman fan, but it does look like it pertains more to the comics.

I'm a bit disappointed that they are doing another reboot which starts from the very beginning again, but hopefully it will be pretty good. Spiderman 2 was the best so far in my opinion, largely because of Alfred Molina as Doc Ock.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wolverine has clawed his way to the top of my list.

Is he a super hero? I thought he was 100% human but with advanced biological development?
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Are you excited for the new Spiderman movie? IT LOOKS BADASS!!! Not a huge Spiderman fan, but it does look like it pertains more to the comics.

I'm a bit disappointed that they are doing another reboot which starts from the very beginning again, but hopefully it will be pretty good. Spiderman 2 was the best so far in my opinion, largely because of Alfred Molina as Doc Ock.

Spiderman 2 is one of the best Marvel movies made. I was disappointed at first, but I'm glad Mary Jane isn't in this new one. The way they did the movies made no sense... Like I was saying, I'm not a huge fan of Spiderman, but I know enough about the comics to compare. I'm glad hes getting a suit that actually looks like Spidey.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options

This. I mean who does not know how it happened? We need a Spiderman movie with more baddies! Move the story along please.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Wolverine has clawed his way to the top of my list.

Is he a super hero? I thought he was 100% human but with advanced biological development?

Yes lol Wolverine is a super hero. Argumentatively one of the most invincible next to Hulk.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    THOR!!! :love:

Awwwwwwwww---yeah!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Ant Man....Lol Jk. >_>
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    IRONMAN

I've always been a science buff. Having someone who uses technology, and have suit that's "green" (it's solar powered) to fight crime is cool. That means he can ALWAYS improve where most superheroes have just the powers they have.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Are you a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist too? Lol.
    That would be icing on the cake!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    She-Ra all the way!
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    batman1.jpg
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    batman1.jpg
    -__-
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    if I had to have a second .. i would have to say Iron Man .. both Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark didnt need the handicap of a radio active spider, a yellow sun or any other freak accident to make them heros.. Just hard work and determination ..
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    if I had to have a second .. i would have to say Iron Man .. both Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark didnt need the handicap of a radio active spider, a yellow sun or any other freak accident to make them heros.. Just hard work and determination ..

and a billion dollars of daddy's money.
  • rainedays86
    rainedays86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Spiderman is my favorite. Obviously. lol I really like batman too, no superpowers, just really smart...and sexy. haha
  • asgard825
    Options
    Daredevil is awesome- (not the movie)
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Daredevil is only relevant to me because Taskmaster stole his moves. Otherwise I find him uninteresting :p (personally)
  • asgard825
    Options

Daredevil is only relevant to me because Taskmaster stole his moves. Otherwise I find him uninteresting :p (personally)
    Have you read Miller's "Born Again" arc? Brilliant
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    The Flash....and Storm

Mohawk Storm? Lol
    [xmen.....sort of a weather goddess....]
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    interesting no one has mentioned The Inferior Five. or the Metal Men. Do the Herculoids count?
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Magneto!