He's done, I'm close! (with pics) 45kgs gone!

Options

Replies

• wow, you look amazing , great job
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You both look great!! Congrats... your both an inspiration!!
  • kiyawow
    kiyawow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic, you both look amazing. I bet you feel it too:-)
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That just gave me the chills! You're amazing & you sound like an amazing couple. Thanks for sharing your story! You're beautiful!!!
  • sazzlewilson
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! What an inspiration you both are! It's great to see the after photo's of someone at about the same weight i am trying to get to! Great motivation...and your story got me out the door for a walk after dinner! Keep up the good work and you will be at your final goal before you know it!
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    Well done Brooke! You look AMAZING!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great story with a very optimistic tone.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Thanks for all your support and nice words. Makes posting scary photos a bit easier!!! Thanks to my new friends too, together we'll keep going! And to all of those out there with partners, friends or family doing it with them - you have a secret weapon!! Together you'll succeed!!! X
  • Littlesparky09
    Options
    Well done to both of you, you have done so well!! Your stories are brilliant to read. It's always nice to read a success story from back home and hear the words 'lollies' used!! (none of this sweets business!!) My husband and I did the City to Surf back in 2006 when we still lived in Oz - it was brilliant, am sure you will record a great time for it.
  • AussieSunshine
    Options
    Wow guys... look how many people your inspiring and encouraging around the globe? How fantastic is your story! x
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing, an inspirational story, and don't you both look great now! I love the way you fill up on fruit and veg before you even have a treat, but also that you are not worried about keeping up with a normal life. And hasn't your life changed with 10k, and helping out in the gym! You must both be so proud of what you have achieved, never let the weight grow back again!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    congratulations...u look awesome and thanks for sharing ur wonderful story..
  • amykathleen2005
    amykathleen2005 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great story. May I ask how tall you are?
  • LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wonderful journey! Great inspiration for me to continue to push forward! :)
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    You both look wonderful, well done on all your hard work! Thank you for the tips too, they're brilliant :)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome! Well done :D
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    what a great success story!
    I'm totally stealing "no junk before daily dietary needs are met" - thanks for sharing with us and well done !
  • MPLB
    MPLB Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing! Health and happiness radiates from your face, well done you!

Thanks for adding your story, I got so many tips from that!
  • arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    you guys look wonderfull.. !!!!!!!!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    You both look terrific. I'm doing this with my husband too!

Keep up with the healthy life style...it obviously works
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!