How do you weigh in?

Every ounce counts ... so I either "weigh in" in the buff or in my jim jam bottoms. As of now I am WI once a week .... sunday around 09.00 am.

Replies

• brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    im nude - after visiting the loo.... usually i say "please let it be.... kgs", then hope on crossing my fingers... Most of the time I jump up afterwards and run downstairs to share my excitement. Friday mornings 7am.... (I wonder what the neighbors think haha!)
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    First thing Friday morning after going to the restroom and typically in the buff as well.

9999430.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    I go to the bathroom, then strip down to nothing to weight in!

I'm in a challenge now, for work, so I weigh in often (daily).. just to make sure I'm on track!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 274 Member
    naked as well, every ounce counts, and def. make sure been to loo
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    I wake, use the toilet and then weigh in naked so I'm always in exactly the same situation. I weigh myself every day so I can keep track, but I'm updating MFP once a week on a Sunday morning.
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Yep - in the buff for me too, after loo first thing in the morning. Officially once a week but sometimes I can't stop myself checking at least half way through the week. :blushing:
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Every Friday morning, get up, pee, weigh in my undies :blushing:
  • elliejmoore
    elliejmoore Posts: 35 Member
    Monday mornings, in the buff, after a wee wee........i step on with a mix of dread and anticipation!

(ps - ive also been known to take my hair bobble out incase it adds extra weight......wtf?!?!?)
  • CodyAsh
    CodyAsh Posts: 11
    First thing in the morning. In the nude and after morning deposits... I tend to do this everyday.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    We are a bunch of naked people! I weigh naked too, first thing in a morning after I potty
  • I weigh in on Friday mornings at work in our fitness center, I am fully dressed I am in a weight compettiion for work.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    First thing wednesday mornings, after ive been to the toilet and Im just in underwear....coming from someone who used to weigh multiple times a day, once a week is liberating, and scary! haha
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    in my birthday suit
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    im my birthday suite, sunday mornings around 8am ish, and most importantly after ive been to the loo! :bigsmile:
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Monday mornings, in the buff, after a wee wee........i step on with a mix of dread and anticipation!

(ps - ive also been known to take my hair bobble out incase it adds extra weight......wtf?!?!?)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shale367
    shale367 Posts: 14 Member
    In the buff on Sunday mornings.....I know, scary thought! :blushing:
  • In my boxer after going to the toilet on tuesday morning ( 7:30 )
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    In gym. with my gear on. shoes, cellphone kept aside.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    im nude - after visiting the loo.... usually i say "please let it be.... kgs", then hope on crossing my fingers... Most of the time I jump up afterwards and run downstairs to share my excitement. Friday mornings 7am.... (I wonder what the neighbors think haha!)

LOL Brooke, that is identical to me!

Mine is Sunday mornings.
  • Most definitely in my birthday suit and post a visit to the toilet first - I keep it to once a week despite the temptation to weigh in more often - Sunday Mornings.