What's your favorite protein powder?

Options
2»

Replies

• gingermack
    gingermack Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress - Super Advanced Whey Protein Shake-Chocolate Peanut Butter, $14.99 at Walmart for the big tub... It's GRRREAT!
  • wolfey1959
    Options
    My wife and I are delighted with GNC AMP 60. Comes in Choc, Banana, Strawberry and fruit punch. 3 Scoops = 60 grams protein. We also take the GNC lean shakes (already made.). They have 25 grams of protein, but is a bit high of carbs. We mix one scoop of the powder with one of the lean shakes, 45 grams of protein and 263 calories. Great for breakfast. Oh, and by the way the taste is great!. If you like peanut butter, we buy this "PB2" powdered peanut butter. It is 85% fat free. Only 45 cals per 2 TBSP. We add this to our shakes. The PB2 can be bought on-line at www.bellplantation.com or Amazon. Hope this helps.:wink:
  • so_long_blubber
    so_long_blubber Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just now I'm loving PhD Nutrition - Diet Whey in Belgian Chocolate flavour and its super yummy. Shakes up lovely and thick like a milkshake when you only use water. I'm not keen on other brands that are watery when mixed. It is a little grainy though due to the added fibre and flax seed although I think it makes it more like a meal/snack and curbs any wee hunger pangs, I'm in the UK so not sure if its available where you are.
  • johmiller
    Options
    We use Beverly International's Ultimate Muscle Protein in either Vanilla or Cookies and Cream. It also comes in Chocolate. This is only one of the supplements we use from Beverly. They are a top notch company with excellent customer service and very fast shipping.
  • monty_williams
    Options
    Muscle Feast Whey Protein Isolate 90, 26 grams protein, 105 calories, meaning only 1 calorie comes from something other than protein - which is lecithin to help emulsion. 0 carbs/0 fat. 5lbs for $50