EATING my PINT of ICE CREAM...

Options

Replies

• TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Not available in the UK, so I'm going to be all grumpy and stamp my foot and say that eating ice cream is a stupid habit anyway. :sad:

(Actually I don't like ice cream much but sometimes I do get in the mood for it, and it would be good to have this option)
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    i am lactose intolerant and i am jealous!!! mint chocolate chip was my favorite!!! i can eat a wendy's frosty and it only makes me slightly ill so that is my occasional splurge when i can plan being sick for a day :)

On their site it says it's suitable for those lactose intolerant! :] Maybe it's made of soy?
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I tried the chocolate and it was horrendous. Tried the vanilla maple and it was only slightly better. Haven't got the other flavors. It's generally lactose and gluten-free though, if you get desperate.

I'd heard the mint chip was pretty good, but they haven't got them in our store.

Might consider the vanilla maple again with sugar-free chocolate syrup (which actually is pretty good!!).

So far, though, my palate is not impressed despite the cals.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow sounds amazing. I'm going to check their website and see if they sell them in Ireland.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, this is the best post I have ever seen. Thank you, thank you thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou :D

Ice cream is like my BIGGEST weakness... All my friends know that I can eat ice cream like no one they've ever seen. I'm seriously addicted, and it has not been good. I'm definitely going to check this stuff out! It may save me!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Is this really $6.50 a pint?
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Not available in the UK, so I'm going to be all grumpy and stamp my foot and say that eating ice cream is a stupid habit anyway. :sad:

Ditto.
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh there's one near my university!!!!! Thanks for sharing this!! :) That is simply amazing!! Though, eating it everyday probably isn't a good idea. Everything is better in moderation so once a week or once every 2 weeks will work : DD Thannkkssss
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the perfect post-workout treat
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    i'm sooooo going to that site!!!!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    If only they sold it in holland :(
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Ditto.

im going to stamp my feet with yous!! :sad:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    i am lactose intolerant and i am jealous!!! mint chocolate chip was my favorite!!! i can eat a wendy's frosty and it only makes me slightly ill so that is my occasional splurge when i can plan being sick for a day :)

Buy some Lactaid. It'll change your life. Even the cheap generic works. That said, I could live my life without ice cream after all the trauma I endured before I knew I was lactose intolerant.
  • susanloveszumba
    Options

On their site it says it's suitable for those lactose intolerant! :] Maybe it's made of soy?

well thanks for checking it out but we dont have a Whole Foods in this area. i tried plain old lactose free ice cream once and it made me very sick so that kinda scared me away from trying much!
  • Tskitzo
    Tskitzo Posts: 42
    Options
    I looked into it and the closest store that it says carries it, is over 50 miles away. :(
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hmmmm..... my husband loves ice cream and I eat it occasionally, but this sounds good. I will have to check this one out, especially that mint chocolate frosty :) Love this post, thanks!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    It's dairy free. You can eat it if you're lactose intolerant.
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My closest store that carries them is 44 miles away =(
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    well thanks for checking it out but we dont have a Whole Foods in this area. i tried plain old lactose free ice cream once and it made me very sick so that kinda scared me away from trying much!
    [/quote]

ok i googled artic zero and i see that publix has it so i may have to try a pint...or two :)
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I've tried 3 different flavors and I really, really wanted to like it. For me, it's just too far fetched from real ice cream- the taste, the ingredients, the texture, and the price. I do like it in a protein shake though. Sitting and eating it from a pint- not my cup
    of tea. I never liked Italian ice though and that's what the texture is like.