Hi all, New Here- Short/Petite Friends?

Options

Replies

• queenfresh
    queenfresh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 years old, almost 5'1'', and 126 lbs. Hope to get to 113. I'm in week 5 of P90X! :D Feel free to friend a fellow shorty.
  • erinalanamorgan
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 125 lbs, trying to get to 110. I've been using the site for 3 days and I am addicted! It's amazing!
  • nemesyn
    Options
    I'm 5 even and looking to lose the last 10lbs! Add away!
  • tomekiat
    tomekiat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been M.I.A. from this site for awhile. I have downloaded the app to my cell, no excuses now!!!!!! Staying Positive!!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    5'3" here or 5'2' depends on where I get measured lol
  • LovelyRose96
    Options
    HI! Im new here too! Im 5'2 BUt feel free to add me! (:
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    5'2'' here 213... need to lose 40lbs. Welcome... i just joined yesterday, trying to learn the ropes. Been checking out the recipes board.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 28 and 4'11! You are welcome to add me as a friend if you like...
    My current weight is 118 and I am shooting for 110 or so- really I just want to feel good and tone up so whenever that happens.
    Good luck!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    5'1" here, am 43 and weigh 155. It seems most of you are in your twenties - so just so you know for sure - you will still be short when you get older. Ha! The last weight I felt good at was 130. But to be honest I'd like to get lower. I haven't lost any in a while but I'm not giving up. I've lost this weight 3 times since my 13 year old son was born so I know I have a 4th time in me. Note to all of you - make this a life long thing, don't lose the weight just to put it all back on again. We can't eat like we want to all the time. There is no magic wand to keep the weight off. I'm living proof.
  • MissGoHard
    MissGoHard Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome... 5FT and 117... Great things come in small packages! LOL! :wink:
  • collarbonescollarbones
    Options
    Hey shorties! I'm 5"2, 19 and currently 128 and looking to get down to about 110-100/just be happpy! :) xo
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am 5 foot 0, 148 lbs.

SW: 195 lbs
    CW: 148 lbs
    1GW: 135 lbs
    FGW : under 120 lbs.

:) always looking for more support!

here are some progress pics!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 4'11+. Looking to get down to about 110, 10 lbs to go. Feel free to friend me!

Hi everyone, I am also 4' 11!! I currently weigh about 126 (unofficial weigh in this morning says 125 woot woot!) I do not have a goal weight at this time, I have an idea of what i want my body to look like so when I get there whatever weight that is will be it!!! lol I estimate my goal weight of being somewhere around 115.
  • Chubbasmommy
    Options
    hi... im barely 5'3 which obviously makes me tall lol i am 26 and am looking to lose 60-ish pounds. anyone feel free to add
  • cudawife44
    Options
    hello I am new to this all. I am only 5'2 and do not talk about my weight right now. it is up and down not sure to why that is though. I need all the help i can get and friends. =}
  • fitbytwentyone
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 5'3" and 20 years old. I weigh roughly 165, but I'm trying to get down to 140-145. I'm also looking for more friends, so everyone feel free to add me! (:
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" currently 135 (started at 160) and trying to get to 125. I'm a wee bit older (37) and have 3 kiddos
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2 and still unsure how low to go.. he he.. feel free to add me!
  • fatburn120
    Options
    Hi I am 4"10'. I was 120lbs but now 116 thanks to mfp. My goal is 105 to 110. I take in 1100-1200 cal. I do 30day shred and if time and energy allow I'll do 15-20 min. on the elliptical. Should I be doing more?