51 with flabby arms help please

Options
Can someone tell me some exercises for my bye bye arm wave? I need something you can do at home. I am very out of shape and need a starting place. Anything is appreciated.

Thank You

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Since you can't work just one spot on your body, try to just think of the overall losing and toning that will occur these next few months. Lots of cardio, some weight lifting (doesn't need to be really heavy, although heavy gets awesome results) and more cardio! Go out and get yourself some small hand weights. There are TONS of free videos you can get on YouTube or pick up a nice selecetion of DVD's that are available pretty inexpensively at local department stores (think Target, Walmart). You can do a lot at home... gyms are great, but not for everyone!!

Good luck! Seriously, 3-5 pound hand weights and work those arms!!!! CARDIO!!!!
  • LisaVacc1
    Options
    Thanks will go look at walmart and get some weights. So excited to start this journey!!!!!!!
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site also and 58 years old with the flabby arm issue. I have filled gallon milk jugs with water to the weight I can handle and I am just using resistance bands to do basic pulls and lifts. I feel the muscles working and this is just the beginning. I will increase reps, time and improve my "weights" with the real deal as I get stronger. I have to have slimmer arms by june for my daughters wedding.
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me some exercises for my bye bye arm wave? I need something you can do at home. I am very out of shape and need a starting place. Anything is appreciated.

Thank You

Squats and Dead-lifts
  • LisaVacc1
    Options
    Thanks for all the tips,, gonna make it :)
  • deedster_a
    deedster_a Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I found some good exercises here: http://www.sleevelessin7.com/arm-workouts-women-a/
  • LisaVacc1
    Options
    Thanks, it actually showed the video so I know now how to do the exercises,,,,,THANKS