Hi all, New Here- Short/Petite Friends?

Options

Replies

• loozit4good
    loozit4good Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm only 4'9" and trying to lose 25lbs. We short girls have to try a little harder but don't worry, YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Mommagp
    Options
    Hi! I just joined.. I'm 5' even... 38 years old and toooooo much to lose! Feel free to send encouragements as I need to lose this "baby" weight, they are 13 and 16 years old by the way, lol!
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    5 ' 1/2 " looking to lose 120 lbs
  • kghgn0
    kghgn0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft even and have lost 26 lbs since June. I am at 111 now and aiming to get to 105. Stick with it and it will happen but as we get closer to our goal weight it seems to get more difficult! I work out 5-6 days per week and watch my calorie intake but do not limit myself from any certain foods just the portion size. Good luck!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm barely 5'2' SW 157, trying to get to 120 to start. A bit older at 55 but young at heart and in spirit. Good luck to eveyone. Feel free to friend request me. :love:
  • emzypops85
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im 5ft and 176, on a personal mission to reach 135 by sept 2012 in time for my holiday! Time to beat the blubber once and for all lol x
  • BeGreat25
    Options
    Hi I'm 4"10 and I have reached my goal but I'm on this site regularly. Add me if you'd like.
  • catlaw65
    Options
    Hi - just join too - I'm 47 yo , 5'ft even and - looking to get back to were I feel good looking in the mirror - I firgure that I have about 25-30lb to lose...I did a 5k in Dec no real training and boy did that open my eyes as to how out of shape I really am -- I think this will be a great way to keep myself motivated so I signed up for the Shamrock 8k (walker/jogger) in March-
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, working on losing 62 pounds, 9 pounds lost so far.
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi! I'm 4'11 at 144 pounds. My goal weight right is 123 :)
  • prism68
    prism68 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, would love to add some friends, as I'm new and short also (5'0"). Currently have about 30 more lbs to go, but really interested in just enjoying life in the meantime instead of putting it on hold. I'm in the USA, Georgia and I am a teacher, 43 yrs. old/young ;)
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm 5foot and a whole half inch!

I have about 40-50lbs to lose, looking for fellow shorties with a similar amount of weight to shed :)
  • DrNicoleRed
    DrNicoleRed Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    There are 2 groups here for us fun-sized people:

Shorties! 5ft: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/99-shorties-5ft
    Vertical Challengers: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/190-vertical-challengers

We definitely have different weight loss challenges!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0' even. My starting weight was 161.3 lbs. My current weight is 134.5 lbs and my goal weight is somewhere in the 120s (I think). Feel free to add me :)
  • keepittogether
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined because as my name says I need to "keep it together". I am looking to lose at least 10lbs. I am 5'2.5". I am a southern belle and love my curves, i just want to pull it all in a little, like a drawstring! As you know when you are "short and sweet" when you start to gain weight it is very, very noticeable! So I need to keep it together!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    5'0''
    36 years, female
    SW: 161.3
    CW:134.5
    GW: somewhere in the 120's

13426666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am 5'1" and I need to lose 75 lbs to my goal of 120. You can add me if you like. I can always use more motivation!
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am 28 yrs old, 5' 2" and currently at 119 lbs. Dont really have a goal weight in mind ( through MFP it is 118 lbs) but want my body fat% to be 18 %. Feel free to add me to add to your motivation. I could use a few more accountable friends.
  • wordsofafeather
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 20, almost 21

4'11" 106.2 lbs

My ideal goal weight is around 90 lbs.

My lowest was 93 & I looked good but I still had flab so I just want to be around that but toned & lean. :)

Good luck to all! Feel free to add me xoxo
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi!

5ft even
    HW 163
    CW 143
    GW 110