Sensa?

Options
I have been seeing this on commerials anyone know what this is?

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    It's a placebo, aka- giant waste of energy.
  • dpartee1
    dpartee1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Another fad, quick fixes DO NOT work. Anything u see on tv is a waste, CALORIES CALORIES CALORIES will get you there. Slow & steady for long term healthy weight loss
  • Anniepoo04
    Anniepoo04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I used it for a little while and it did nothing for me. Plus it is hard to remember when you are out to sprinkle that stuff on your food. I would not waste your money that stuff is expensive.
  • Kona54
    Kona54 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your advice..I do know I have t count calories..I am having some hard cravings..making this lil difficult..use to love CARBS..UGH..
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you are craving. If its something sweet then get a single serving of it or share with someone. Fried…fine…have a little. If you don’t eat what you are craving then you will eventually binge eat and then feel really bad for doing that. I was craving fried chicken this week so I stopped and got a 5 piece hot wing. Wasn’t exactly what I wanted…or thought I wanted but it was better than eating breaded/battered fried chicken meal. It was just 5 small chicken wings.
  • Kona54
    Kona54 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rebecca....I am not giving in to the cravings because I know THEY will Never go away if I keep eating them even if it is a little..its like telling a alcoholic he can have one drink..food can be sooo addicting..for me.. :-)
  • nailed479
    Options
    HELL NO!!!!! It just teaches you can eat crap with putting crap on your food!!!!