UFC trainer (wii)

Options
Anyone got this?

Just been looking at it on the internet, and looks orite!! Ive got the EA sports active 2, and im pretty sure its something similar to that..

Replies

• melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Totally unrelated but do you have zumba for wii, and if you do what do you think of it? thinking of buying next month when i get paid :D
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Heard the Wii version is terrible. Some many issues and bugs that haven't and won't be fixed. It's a shame because it looked good fun.
  • tanksu
    tanksu Posts: 19
    Options
    This game does look like great fun, I was going to buy it for the Wii until I saw the reviews on Amazon. It has averaged 1.5 / 5 stars. Pity, hopefully they release a better version soon.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    All I know is you could get several sessions of actual MMA training for the same price.
  • mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've got it for Xbox Kinect, and i think its great! Gives me a really good work-out!
    Not sure about the Wii version
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Totally unrelated but do you have zumba for wii, and if you do what do you think of it? thinking of buying next month when i get paid :D

yep i have zumba 1 and 2! zumba 2 is the best out of the both - totally worth the money!!! great dance routines, music etc. and it gets you burning those calories! :bigsmile: