Stopping By To Say Hi!

Hello everyone!
I am so glad to have found this site. I was searching for info on Sunflower seeds and found this site.
I have lost 171 pounds and kept it off now for 3 years. I am working to maintain my weight. Easier said then done lol. I have put on about 4 pounds, now I need to take it off….again. When ever I go away on vacation I gain about 5 pounds then have to lose it again. That is what I am doing now.
I love the food diary here it helps so much to keep one. I have kept a food diary from the very first day I started my diet. I have piles of note books that I used to keep my food diary’s in. I will always keep one. That is the only way I can keep up with what I have eaten. I will still keep the one on paper but the one here tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about what I have eaten. It is AWESOME!
Anyway I just wanted to stop by and say Hi!
Have A Great Day!
Loretta

Replies

• Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I am so glad to have found this site. I was searching for info on Sunflower seeds and found this site.
    I have lost 171 pounds and kept it off now for 3 years. I am working to maintain my weight. Easier said then done lol. I have put on about 4 pounds, now I need to take it off….again. When ever I go away on vacation I gain about 5 pounds then have to lose it again. That is what I am doing now.
    I love the food diary here it helps so much to keep one. I have kept a food diary from the very first day I started my diet. I have piles of note books that I used to keep my food diary’s in. I will always keep one. That is the only way I can keep up with what I have eaten. I will still keep the one on paper but the one here tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about what I have eaten. It is AWESOME!
    Anyway I just wanted to stop by and say Hi!
    Have A Great Day!
    Loretta
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    WOW, you are an inspiration to us all! I agree that the food diary is a fabulous tool. Welcome to you, best of luck, and I hope to learn from you. Your weight loss (and ability to sustain it for 3 years) is phenomenal! Welcome!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Yes, congratulations on the 3 years. That is awesome!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Hi Loretta Jo,
    Wow, 171 pounds, that's fantastic. And even more fantastic is that you kept it off for 3 years. What a good reason to keep logging food in even after we get to our goal weight. You are truly an inspiration to us. Welcome and I hope to learn from you.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,942 Member
    Wow! And look at how beautiful you are! What a terrific inspiration to us!

Welcome!

cm
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Welcome and thanks for sharing your story. You are my hero!!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Hi Loretta Jo!
    What a wonderful addition to you are here. Please help me to learn about how to do this better by sharing your ideas and insights. Thanks, Julie