New here and looking for friends to help me on my way:)

Options
Hi

I'm Mandy and joined only a few days ago. I am at the start of a long journey but this year I am determined to get my life and figure back!
Need to shed 1/3rd of my body weight to get back to the person I was 12 years ago. Would appreciate making some friends on here that I can share the good and bad times with along the way.

Well here goes.......

Replies

• BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy!
    My name is Rosie I joined a few days ago. Well, I've had the app downloaded on my phone for a while but have never taken it seriously. I just now began counting calories and exercising more. It's been hard but I'd love to make friends to keep each other motivated and share tips!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I just started this past week too. Loving it. I've tried counters before, but never lasted past 2-3 days because I never ate the right things. Now looking forward to a healthier 2012 too! Feel free to add me! Would love to have others who can relate!
  • Gemini3162
    Options
    Hi Mandy! I am new here also and just posted a message myself! I too am looking for new friends so welcome and I hope we get to chat a lot! I am also looking to loose about 150 pounds so away we go!
  • K8ty_7
    K8ty_7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    howzit, good luck on ur journey, feel free to add me if ud like sum encouragement :)
  • nickiogden
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicki i've been using this app on my mobile for the last 14 days and never realised you could befriend anyone. I am 49 have a 14yr old daughter and i need to lose more than she weighs I would really appreciate having some freinds that could help support me and that i could hopefully do the same for them.:smile: