Starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow, anyone else?

Options
Hello. I am going to start 30 day shred tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone else is. If so, add me as a friend so we can support each other and track our progress together. I cant wait to start!

Replies

• janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, so I'll join you.
    Are you going to do it every day? I'm wanting to build muscle, so I was thinking I might need to do 2 days on, 1 day off.
  • kmhallett
    kmhallett Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to do it everyday, BUT the way everyone talks about it I think I might need a break in between.
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    As soon as it comes in the mail. i will be starting it.
  • amytarpley8
    Options
    Does anyone know how to compute the calories burned from each day?
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mine's not here yet either, but I figured I'd just use the YouTube version.

As far as calculating calories, I don't know how it could be accurately done without a HRM. I love mine.
  • clairelizapritch
    Options
    Im going to start it either tomorrow or the next day
    :)
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did it once yesterday but couldn't today, so I'm basically where you are. We (and everyone else in this thread, if you like!) can support each other! I'll add you.
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Also, I put it in MFP as "circuit training, general" for 20 minutes. MFP does overestimate the amout of calories you burn doing it, so I just take that with a grain of salt.

I've also decided I'm going to run for 20 minutes right afterward for some extra cardio.
  • nanasudo
    nanasudo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been keeping track using the exercise tab and selecting, as close as possible, the exercise I did. I hope this helps.:happy: